Britney's assistant

everybodygoesdown

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, briteen said:

190261_original.jpg

Robin greenhill (Far right) .... and Brett pretty much disappeared following FF era if im not mistaken

AND WHAT IS THIS PHOTOSHOP DISASTER MY GOD

Robin's freakin' EVERYWHERE you guys? Remember when Brit broke up with Shrek? "When you having a REALLY. SHITTY. DAY. Find someone with shoes with hearts on them. It made my day..." That was Robin's shoes.

:ahhh: <<< She was also in this video

And many many more...

26 minutes ago, briteen said:

190261_original.jpg

Robin greenhill (Far right) .... and Brett pretty much disappeared following FF era if im not mistaken

AND WHAT IS THIS PHOTOSHOP DISASTER MY GOD

It looks like Britney's head is sliding off her body! What on earth?!:idkney:

9 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

Thank God Brett is gone. I always thought that she used to treat Britney as a child :rude2me:

I know what you mean, she seemed nice but could be really condescending to her sometimes! Definitely came across that way in FTR a few times:donewithit:

3 minutes ago, QuitmanDJ said:

I think Brett meant extremely well by how she treated Britney. We can't forget that she was one of Britney's best friends all through her life growing up. She treats Britney like Britney the human, her best friend, not Britney the millionaire superstar. 

Brett was Britney's best friends all through her life growing up? Receipts pls

20 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

that's felicia sis,

Britney and Brett know each other since 2007/2008

correct. brett was a new addition in 2008.

and i wouldn't classify felicia as a "friend," i would say she was more lynne's friend and a family friend who was her assistant. but there were three britney friends that she always talked about - laura lynn, courtney, and JANSEN, who you didn't mention above!

2 hours ago, QuitmanDJ said:

I think Brett meant extremely well by how she treated Britney. We can't forget that she was one of Britney's best friends all through her life growing up. She treats Britney like Britney the human, her best friend, not Britney the millionaire superstar. 

britney didn't grow up with brett tho. i think we first saw brett was during 2007

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

She also Jamie's gf.

really?? receipts pls omg 

15 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

correct. brett was a new addition in 2008.

and i wouldn't classify felicia as a "friend," i would say she was more lynne's friend and a family friend who was her assistant. but there were three britney friends that she always talked about - laura lynn, courtney, and JANSEN, who you didn't mention above!

One question.. I'm not super into Britney's personal life but where does Cade Hudson came from? Have they always known each other? 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Robin is always with her since at least 2013 :drinky:

And the other girl (her so called best friend on instagram) is her life coach 

Archived