LBR THO Britney's Latinx fans

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, her Latin fanbase is probably the biggest, most dedicated, and most passionate in all her fans all over the world.

She used to be big in Asia like that when I was a kid there. Her Asian fanbase were just as crazy and loyal to her as her Latin ones pre-Kfed.

They all left her in 2004 though and after her career-damaging break between 2004-2007, she never regained her fans during her comeback in 2008.

Asians are all about looks too, that's why you see all these Kpop stars starving themselves and going through all sorts of extreme beauty regiments to be "loved" by the public.

Britney's lackluster costumes and overall unfashionableness, plus her yoyo weight gain/weight loss and messy hair/appearance will always play against her in the Asian market because Asians are superficial like that. :embarrassney: 

Anyways, slay Latin fans. Y'all keep doing what you do. :carpoolney: I hope Britney rewards you bigtime with a tour one day. We here in North America don't deserve her tbh. 

On 9/29/2016 at 7:06 PM, Hispanicney said:

@KW. You are aware that Latino is a heritage/culture and not a race right? 

giphy.gif

I used to make the same mistake too being white like Britney. I live in NYC and a lot of my friends are puerto ricans and dominicans. They educated me and told me Latinos are not a race like many white people and unaware latinos do. Most latinos are tri-racial (white, black and native american), some are asian, some are just black and some are just white. 

My puerto rican ex boyfriend was milk casper white, blonde hair and blue eyes and i never would have imagined he was hispanic until i found out every latino looks different. These guys are puerto rican but obviously they both are not the same race. One is black and one is white but both are hispanic heritage. 

tego-calderon-510826l.jpg

Carlos_Ponce_hqsuit_01_02.jpg

Oh cool! Yeah, I always got confused by the term too.

Thanks for the clarification. I'll keep it in mind! :)

But for the purpose of this thread, I did mean it as a culture altogether.. I meant South American countries and Mexico, irrespective of race. 

On 9/29/2016 at 7:45 PM, Mario said:

Serve that tea, boo. 

Us latinos are so delicious. Yum. But I like all guys. c*ck and *** is amazing in all of its wonderful shades. 

no lie detected 

Archived