Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

He didn't lose no ************* time. Slay I guess. :shameless:

His humor is always so on point. He never seems to miss a beat. He did the same thing in the True Blood behind the scenes interview he was in with Denis O'Hare and I swore it was scripted/rehearsed beforehand until I saw some more of his interviews.

6 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I for one, am shocked :smokney2:

I'm not. I'm sad about it, but I wasn't surprised, considering the ExtraTV interview from February where she said she was having "Daddy issues" and they posted it at first, then deleted it and reuploaded it. 

I wonder if Britney actually knows they cut this stuff, I mean she didn't watch the Carpool video after it was released, in an interview the next day she couldn't remember the exact songs she did(and which ones got posted). 

6 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

I'm not. I'm sad about it, but I wasn't surprised, considering the ExtraTV interview from February where she said she was having "Daddy issues" and they posted it at first, then deleted it and reuploaded it. 

I wonder if Britney actually knows they cut this stuff, I mean she didn't watch the Carpool video after it was released, in an interview the next day she couldn't remember the exact songs she did(and which ones got posted). 

Oh I was being sarcastic.

maybe she didn't even say that tbh. If they were cutting things like that I would've expected them to cut her saying she used to smoked weed. Which thank god they didn't it's about time she admitted it lolz she was awesome I love seeing her be herself 

22 hours ago, zenden78 said:

I heard she is being observed by medical workers like every once in while and after that the lawyers and her team decide whether she needs to be under cship or she needs to be out. I don't know whether it's true. surely Britney needs to be out. But I doubt it's only about her father i guess they really have some serious issues to not end that 8 years prison. But we'Ll never know

Looks like she didn't want to play helium thing like she asked "really?". And only sang 3 or 4 words. Still hilarious. Can't wait to see the full

I think the conservatorship is all for money. Her team and her dad all want a piece of the cake, and they're all getting it with the c-ship. It wouldn't surprise me if they have a shady doctor involved who says that she still has mental issues when she really doesn't. I mean, in order to be under a conservatorship you must be severely, mentally disabled. So, either someone is lying, or they are forcing a mentally ill woman to perform for 4 years in Vegas and go on various world tours...

Archived