Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, KW. said:

Interesting.

Its all speculation. But she says 3 years, which is interesting. Does it mean that there has been a recent shift in her conservatorship?

Secondly, she has decisions were taken for her. She does not imply that they were taken for her, AGAINST her will. It is completely possible that she was indeed not that well enough to make those decisions. That she had anxiety or whatever. And she drew away from too much detail to feel better. So, this time around she decided to devote her time completely. Because she is feeling better.

3 years ago was when it was last changed I reckon?

It was 2013, so it was around the time when she signed the Vegas contract and Jason was kicked out as a co-conservator.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BSfemme said:

are not "her"? Like wait a minute here, like because of the c-ship she couldn't do what she really wanted. Wait that is ****** up. "Everything was given to her all finished" :rude2me:Why though? Wasn't she allowed to speak her ******* mind? WTF? I'm so confused and mad at her team right now. Maybe this is why she doesn't sing live anymore? (OK I'm reaching here now lol).

Anyway, now speaking about Glory which she said she was free to do whatever she wanted. Britney, girl, if you are a boring person now and don't like going out and ****, what are all these ****** and partying lyrics? I'm sorry guys, I just don't get some stuff. I thought Britney was fine but I think there is soooo muuuuch more to the picture we don't see and it annoys me. I want her to be her real self, the Britney I discovered back in 1999.:embarrassney:

Well it was obvious that FF wasn't the album she wanted to record. She was claiming in interviews the only thing she wants to do is to stay at home with her kids and then she sings about going to the club and having fun :hahaha:

you dont have to be a Sherlock here..

48 minutes ago, Trottellumme said:

Why are y'all always being so harsh when it comes to her team? It's their freaking job, they very likely know what they are doing and they have their reasons for it. It's so pathetic that a bunch of 14-year olds, sitting in their basements behind the computer screens, think they know better. 

If Britney would want to do certain things that would help her PR would you honestly think her ******* PR-TEAM would be opposed to it? 

I'm sorry, this is probably the real post to get dislikes but I just can't with you all pretending as if it only needs a new team and she would rule the world again.

I understand your point, but if so, why would they not let her talk about the CS and censor her so much? I mean... if they do it, they have something to hide, something to control. And that's business and money... I ain't buying that bullshit as if they really are doing their best and it's Britney fault that things aren't working out. You can tell by Larry attitude specially on interviews and such. Not to mention that his tactics are so 90's that don't even follow most trends nowadays... what is professionalism to people that work with people like David LaChappelle and ends it with a "it just didn't work!" ?  :donewithit:

Not to mention that NOW that Britney actually got her control and hands on "Glory", something solid and good finally came out since Blackout. You can see BJ and FF, a clear mess done by Britney Team. So why so harsh do you ask? Well... we know she's better than that :saycheese:

13 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I disagree. She said in For The Record the music on Circus was a reflection of what was going on in her life.

A lot of the songs on Circus were personal songs. Her energy and passion came through on that album, at least to me. :comingthru:

I'm starting to believe it's not the case. But Circus still feels a Britney album either way.

Let's see if I'm remember things. Early 2008 she said she was writing songs for her new album - a couple made it, most didn't.

I remember also that for Circus her team was basically hunting rejected demos from other artists. It's a rumor and not official, but it explains Out from Under, Kesha, Lady Gaga, etc and also why it's such a wacky mix of styles (which is one of the reasons I love it).

It was just after 2007, so the consequences of her predictament didn't dawn on her yet.

She felt the songs, but the album was basically assembled for her comeback.

Not saying it's the actual case.

57 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

WHY? What's ******* wrong with the questions? She is emotionally stable now, she does what she wants, I'm pretty sure she could easily decide if she can/wants to answer certain questions. No need to pre-approve them! :nothavingit:

not sure about that. :angietea:

i guess she would finish her career if she could. just being a mom, giving dance classes to kids, doing yoga and all that stuff.

41 minutes ago, PBoy said:

That explains why she only used Circus singles on her Circus tour, she didn't want anything with that álbum, for her that was her Blackout tour but with the new songs so that the others would be happy

She loves Unusual You, My Baby, Shattered Glass(she said it gave her MJ vibes), Kill The Lights (she said it was very bluesy & she loved dancing to it) & Out From Under (she literally said it was one of her favorites from the album) tho.. I'm sure she likes the other tracks too, Circus was literally the result of her having fun in the studio with a bunch of different producers. Stop acting like she's forced to record songs she hates. I think it's apparent her main disdain for FF & BJ is the fact that her more urban & experimental songs kept getting left off of the final track listings. 

1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

It made me a stan :tiffanycries:

I thought you had been a stan since 1998 I'm shook tbh :OMGney: I'm glad it did though cause you're an amazing Britney fan :thirsty:

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm starting to believe it's not the case. But Circus still feels a Britney album either way.

Let's see if I'm remember things. Early 2008 she said she was writing songs for her new album - a couple made it, most didn't.

I remember also that for Circus her team was basically hunting rejected demos from other artists. It's a rumor and not official, but it explains Out from Under, Kesha, Lady Gaga, etc and also why it's such a wacky mix of styles (which is one of the reasons I love it).

It was just after 2007, so the consequences of her predictament didn't dawn on her yet.

She felt the songs, but the album was basically assembled for her comeback.

Not saying it's the actual case.

:mj: :angietea:

It's possible, it may have been "put together" for her in a way. She connected with the music and her fans though for sure:

tumblr_m094tmjzxP1r8t743o1_500.jpg

I'm pretty sure Britney is not happy professionally. I think during the Circus/FF/BJ/POM eras she's still been very controlled and told what to do. I mean when she did "For The Record" she obviously wasn't happy, what's really changed since then? The only thing that maybe has changed is she gets to see and spend more time with her kids, which clearly is the thing that makes her most happy, more so than doing POM or a new album or her fans. With Glory it seems like she has a little more  freedom, but not 100%, I mean even with the Make Me video, if Britney made that video, she obviously was ok with doing that stuff. I don't think Britney is afraid to be ****** still, I think it's her dad and whoever else is calling the shots saying that this stuff is not ok. I mean Britney has always looked up to Madonna and Janet who have been very ****** well into their 30's and Madonna with kids. Even the younger artists like Selena and Ariana she says inspire her are ******. The only way I think we're getting the true Britney back 100% is if the conservatorship ends. and then she might decide she's done with all this and just wants to have more kids. Or she may come out with some amazing Original Doll type stuff. It seems like maybe after they told her what to do on Circus, FF and BJ and they progressively were less successful they finally decided oh maybe we should let her try and see if people will be more interested. 

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I thought you had been a stan since 1998 I'm shook tbh :OMGney: I'm glad it did though cause you're an amazing Britney fan :thirsty:

I used to like her singles from her previous albums and used to listen to the whole ITZ, but didn't really pay attention to her nor her performances or life..

She seriously caught my attention in 2007 with Blackout and became a fan. But it was not until Circus that I really started stanning for her. :bootyney:

6 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Yes, I think that's why everyone sees Britney still so mentally unstable and like she's gonna have a mental breakdown any minute. :otears:

She's in a so much better place now and I understand they want to protect her but please this woman needs to move on and clearly she is ready to talk about it. 

Exactly! We see a glimpse of her pre-2007-self more and more each day (just in a more mature way). She is stable and ready for life! She is a grown up, no need for people to treat her like child. Before? Yes, she needed this kind of support back then, but not anymore. :nobitch:

3 hours ago, KW. said:

Interesting.

Its all speculation. But she says 3 years, which is interesting. Does it mean that there has been a recent shift in her conservatorship?

Secondly, she has decisions were taken for her. She does not imply that they were taken for her, AGAINST her will. It is completely possible that she was indeed not that well enough to make those decisions. That she had anxiety or whatever. And she drew away from too much detail to feel better. So, this time around she decided to devote her time completely. Because she is feeling better.

I think that when she says three years something happened during femme fatale and bj in the cship were they took away her artistic freedom she probably had some issues going on so she created blackouts and circus but the other two werent her decisions nor ideas basically even Britney Jean was billed as her most personal but glory is far more personal than that cus now she has the freedom to put her emotions in a song unlike previously. This is just a theory 

Guest Lord Bills

3/4 years: 2010-2011-2012-2013

2008: Circus was very "Britney" and personal to me..

2009: she was on tour. so...

2010: original album scrapped + we lost the "britney" face

2011: Femme Fatale mess + robotney

2012: X factor Mess

2013: she seems happy and vegas starts + BJ mess

2014: vegas + prostata gurl + intimate flops

2015: vegas + working on new album with karen kwak (legendary pokémon)

2016: vegas + promo + glory release

Archived