Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Da Bubblah said:

No it means she has no clue about time, like when she said BOMT was 15 years ago or FF was 3 years ago :orangu: 

:orangu:

I think they wiped off 2005-2007 from her memory. That's why everything is 3 years less

52 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Britney clearly cared about Circus. :donewithit:

She did promo, looked amazing, & the music/videos were all on point. Not to mention the flawless world tour. :arianabye:

Ehhh.. that era was obviously rushed and she had no input in the project. She just recorded the songs, did the promo they asked her to do and that's it. I wouldn't call that caring at all..

Glory on the hand... That's what I call being invested in and caring about your musical body of work. :lustney:

I don't understand why she said 3 years... And yes, she needs a new team but also the c-ships has to end, she's much better than 2008 and there's no logical reason for her to be under the c-ship, unless she has a mental illness.

Plus, the c-ship should not interfere on her music, there's no reason.

3 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I don't understand why she said 3 years... And yes, she needs a new team but also the c-ships has to end, she's much better than 2008 and there's no logical reason for her to be under the c-ship, unless she has a mental illness.

Plus, the c-ship should not interfere on her music, there's no reason.

But it does... cuz Jamie > Larry are together on this. So no control over her career or personal life :madonna:

i'll be hating on her team with double force now :letitburn: i always felt that they are not good to her and now, thanx God, Britney spoke up and kinda exposed them :angietea:
sometimes even your close ones turn out to be bad persons, but, sadly, i dont see her firing anybody, shes a kind girl and its a stress, i dont want her to stress:otears: oh, and she cant do it too under c-**** :britstare11:

1 hour ago, GetBack98 said:

Eh is this really a surprise for y'all?

I mean, Circus was a rushed pure pop album made for her comeback I'm sure it's obvious she wasn't involved except for My Baby..

Femme Fatale, weren't there rumors about her team/label scrapping her original concept and bringing on Max and Dr. Luke? 

Britney Jean, um yeah you get my point :boredashell: 

Yes, I still remember when they scrapped the 1st Femme Fatale :gloria:

I would probably get a lot of negativity after this thread but I just have to say it :donewithit:

I'm not mad at Britney. She's awesome - performing everywhere, busy all the time. We've been hoping for this for AGES (literally). :cooltshirt:

BUT! Team B is ruining everything. I'm furious, especially after the recent interviews where IT'S SO OBVIOUS that Britney is COMPLETELY FINE with answering more personal questions, and she is open-minded, funny, over it, etc. but her ******* PR team and management forbid people asking her certain questions :lessons: 

WHY? What's ******* wrong with the questions? She is emotionally stable now, she does what she wants, I'm pretty sure she could easily decide if she can/wants to answer certain questions. No need to pre-approve them! :nothavingit:

You're ******* cutting Britney's freedom to a bare minimum when it comes to her career. The girls WANTS to have creative control. She's obviously able to say "no" when she wants to, so ******* stop it already, OK? :verycool:

16 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

i'll be hating on her team with double force now :letitburn: i always felt that they are not good to her and now, thanx God, Britney spoke up and kinda exposed them :angietea:
sometimes even your close ones turn out to be bad persons, but, sadly, i dont see her firing anybody, shes a kind girl and its a stress, i dont want her to stress:otears: oh, and she cant do it too under c-**** :britstare11:

:letitburn:

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Sis, you said everything I've felt.

datsright.gif

Yeah! And just to add - imagine being Britney. Having all of the same pre-approved questions EVERY ******* TIME. :idkney: I would be extremely bored after the second interview and would lose any interest in doing them any further. :sofedup:

18 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

No lol, I meant, she didnt really care about promoting FF. Its a good album but its a bit generic

Oh, ok. But I still think that it maybe sounds generic now, after every single song in that year started sounding like it could fit into FF. Dubstep breakdowns were everywhere. Even Skrillex complimented her for introducing it to mainstream. So I think FF deserves more credit than it gets. Even if she wasn't that into it. :carpoolney:

Archived