Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Allmylife said:

If you were a real Britney stan you would know she's said several times that baby blue and pink are both her favorite colors.

and she said she doesn't want to get married anymore and has been very vocal about that 

There was many threads about this when she said that. She always had said baby blue was her fav color until recently. 

She also talked about How she hasn't given up on love in recent interviews as well so no. 

You trying to act like you know everything and are more superior. You are funny. 

11 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She is all over the place in interviews. 

Who really knows what to believe. 

One minute blue is her fav color and the next it's pink. 

One minute she will make 100 albums, the next she won't be around for more than two more years.

One minute she wants a husband and the next minute she doesn't want to even do more than kiss a guy.

tbh i dont believe her anymore, she changes her mind a lot. sometimes she's so serious/passionate about something and sometimes she just says whatever goes through her mind that day, know what i mean?

Guest Lord Bills

and britards was saying:

"britney jean it's good, it's really personal, stfu you are not a stan if u don't like it!"

"Everything was given to her all finished" OH REALLY? SURPRISE!:wannadie:

"she dosn't care about charts anymore! enjoy the music and stfu!"

"I’m into the numbers. I’m very aware of what’s going on. I want to know where [the music's] mark is." :comingthru:

Britards need's to STFU with the excuses. 

rffEibM.gifrffEibM.gifrffEibM.gif

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

There was many threads about this when she said that. She always had said baby blue was her fav color until recently. 

She also talked about How she hasn't given up on love in recent interviews as well so no. 

You trying to act like you know everything and are more superior. You are funny. 

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=kaC6ed3Mjhs

7:06 she says baby blue and pink are her favorite colors. 

• Super Mods

While I don't follow the conservatorship as closely, it seems like there was a shift in it August 2015 when her dad became a little more removed and her brother Brian stepped in for day-to-day things. That's when Mermaidney appeared, and that's when we noticed she had this amazing spark back in her and her dancing was on point. She also recorded Make Me around that time, and Karen Kwak was hired not long before if not around that same time for Glory.

It seems like she was inferring that she didn't have the creative freedom on Circus, FF, and BJ like she had with Glory. Her conservatorship is obviously intertwined with all facets of her life, so it wouldn't be far off to think that those at the top/in charge of the conservatorship pushed her music to go in certain directions, and that's probably why people say that FF (despite it's commercial success) didn't have Britney's personality all over it, and with BJ, we all know the "most personal album yet" was not handled the best...

All that to say, she probably had very narrow options presented to her as the way she had to go for her albums post 2008, and she probably wasn't allowed to stray far from those narrow options. With Glory, it seems like she was able to determine the direction she wanted to go, take the time she wanted, and work with folks (like Karen).

18 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Sorry but why are you so shocked of Britney smoking weed at 17?

Almost everyone I know smoked weed at that age and some even younger. Its not a big deal or bad either.

It really isn't that unusual at all. What's more is that she was in the industry at that age... so do you really think she was NEVER introduced to it?

You're all very naive tbh. Naive to a degree where it has me wonder whether you guys actually think before you type.

Maybe they think Hollywood was inoccent too back then :mhmnod:

It was obvious, tbh. if you listen to all of her albums, you'll notice.

At first, as always, the albums she made were assembled by the label and it wasn't until ITZ that you could actually hear her sound and that she was really behind the album, the same with Blackout.

However, after 2007, the sound was different, it didn't follow the same direction she was exploring with B4 and B5, it wasn't bad at all, quite the opposite, but it wasn't Britney. On Circus and FF you can notice that there's literally an army of producers and writers behind the album. After listening to them and then listening to Glory, you can really tell that she is behind her latest work.

After her breakdown, she put her career in danger, so with the cship, she had no say and the label took the reins of her music in order to save her from herself, and it worked.

25 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She is all over the place in interviews. 

Who really knows what to believe. 

One minute blue is her fav color and the next it's pink. 

One minute she will make 100 albums, the next she won't be around for more than two more years.

One minute she wants a husband and the next minute she doesn't want to even do more than kiss a guy.

y'all britards are the worst.

Y'all don't want to admit that she barely had any input on her post breakdown albums and now that SHE says it, she is the crazy one! Smh

2 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Uh, We've already agreed that:

1. Circus is a throwback lalbum to 1999-2004 Britney.

2. Femme Fatale is a Dr. Luke project.

3. Brenda Joan is Will.I.Am's  and RCA attempt to cheapen Britneys music.

omg..you are so right. im so mad right now. i thought the c-ship talk was over but damn it, something is fishy

10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

While I don't follow the conservatorship as closely, it seems like there was a shift in it August 2015 when her dad became a little more removed and her brother Brian stepped in for day-to-day things. That's when Mermaidney appeared, and that's when we noticed she had this amazing spark back in her and her dancing was on point. She also recorded Make Me around that time, and Karen Kwak was hired not long before if not around that same time for Glory.

It seems like she was inferring that she didn't have the creative freedom on Circus, FF, and BJ like she had with Glory. Her conservatorship is obviously intertwined with all facets of her life, so it wouldn't be far off to think that those at the top/in charge of the conservatorship pushed her music to go in certain directions, and that's probably why people say that FF (despite it's commercial success) didn't have Britney's personality all over it, and with BJ, we all know the "most personal album yet" was not handled the best...

All that to say, she probably had very narrow options presented to her as the way she had to go for her albums post 2008, and she probably wasn't allowed to stray far from those narrow options. With Glory, it seems like she was able to determine the direction she wanted to go, take the time she wanted, and work with folks (like Karen).

:tbh:

5 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

omg..you are so right. im so mad right now. i thought the c-ship talk was over but damn it, something is fishy

Britney most likely only got control of Glory because RCA ruined her first album under their guidence.

Britney went through several of RCA's A&R personnel until she choose that Kwak girl because RCA kept sending her crappy people to work with.

37 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Anyway, now speaking about Glory which she said she was free to do whatever she wanted. Britney, girl, if you are a boring person now and don't like going out and ****, what are all these ****** and partying lyrics? I'm sorry guys, I just don't get some stuff. I thought Britney was fine but I think there is soooo muuuuch more to the picture we don't see and it annoys me. I want her to be her real self, the Britney I discovered back in 1999.:embarrassney:

remember one week she says she wants to have 9 more albums and another she is thinking about retiring in just few years. 

I'm taking EVERYTHING she says in the interviews with a grain of salt.

Archived