Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, toxicNachow said:

FIREEEEE BUT NOT WITH MAKE ME :shameless:

WTF IS TEAM BRITNEY THINKING.. GET OVER OF MAKE ME ITS NOT GONN HAPPEND IT SOLD WELL BUT CMON STOP.. WE NEED 2ND SINGLE PROLLY THEY WILL WAIT TILL OCT OR NOVERMBER OR EVEN DECEMBER TO REALEASED SOMETHING, KINDA LIKE THEY DID WITH TOXIC THEY WAIT TO LONG HOPE THE WAIT ITS WORTH IT LIKE TOXIC :wannadie:

btw, can you imagine Slumber Party or JLV or Liar or any song they release as a future single, being performed with leotards and knee-tapping kind of moves? :embarrassney: Can't wait to see it :hype:  (if we get more than two singles)

she wasn't allowed input into her own music? That is so stupid. That's how she's always been able to express herself and they just took that away? These people don't care about Britney they just want a life size doll to exploit. It's really sad to think about what else they control that we just blame Britney on doing. 

34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

btw, can you imagine Slumber Party or JLV or Liar or any song they release as a future single, being performed with leotards and knee-tapping kind of moves? :embarrassney: Can't wait to see it :hype:  (if we get more than two singles)

i dont want to imagine that kind of mess and that thing with the hands :idkney: please god help us 

I actually wondered if she just wanted beyond tired so she was goofy or maybe they had been drinking.

When I get tired or have a little bit to drink I get SUPER goofy and funny. EVERYTHING is funny to me and I'm very quick witted. I turn everything dirty lmao. She was touring at that point, so it's possible she was just exhausted.

15 minutes ago, jennyj said:

OMG... she's so open in these interviews!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!  This is the Britney I miss!!!  Omg from farting, to converservatorship, and she looks amazing in that pic.  I'm so excited... I hope they don't censor the **** out of this. :yesplease:

FINALLY some interesting INTERVIEWS with not the same cheesy things!!!!!

Yes Britney! This is the Britney we love!!

5 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

I actually wondered if she just wanted beyond tired so she was goofy or maybe they had been drinking.

When I get tired or have a little bit to drink I get SUPER goofy and funny. EVERYTHING is funny to me and I'm very quick witted. I turn everything dirty lmao. She was touring at that point, so it's possible she was just exhausted.

That was my initial thought when I watched it when I was young and had no idea about weed. I get like that too. I'm like totally different person when it's late at night and I'm tired. I usually confess to very weird stuff too then.

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

That was my initial thought when I watched it when I was young and had no idea about weed. I get like that too. I'm like totally different person when it's late at night and I'm tired. I usually confess to very weird stuff too then.

Yes! OMG my judgement goes out the window and I'll say the weirdest ****. Stuff I normally wouldn't. it's like my filter comes off.

I've had people ask me if I'm drunk before and I'm not. I was 100% sober - just really freaking tired.  I go from tired, to my second wind and get really goofy, to dead silent. When I hit dead silent it's best just to leave me alone lol

Archived