Britney Opens Up In Apple Music Festival Pre-Show Interviews

Jordan Miller

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Snesh! said:

The problem here is that she has MEXICAN roots, not SPANISH... :shameless: C'mon guys, "spanish" and "hispanic" are not the same

Actually, you COULD call hispanic to anyone who has a link to Spain. Selena's dad is Mexican and Mexico was once colonized by Spain.

The thing is, she called her SPANISH and that's something different.

1 hour ago, Juano said:

Sorry, idk if AP but since I joined Apple Music today to stream the show live, I wanted to share with you an interview that popped up on iTunes. 

It's a short pre-show interview.

Oh and Brit, Selena Gomez is american not spanish. :quirkney:

i haven't heard the interview but you are hot :lustney:

47 minutes ago, Juano said:

Actually, you COULD call hispanic to anyone who has a link to Spain. Selena's dad is Mexican and Mexico was once colonized by Spain.

The thing is, she called her SPANISH and that's something different.

Well, Mexico has been an independent country for 200 years. It's like saying that you're spanish and have muslims roots because Spain was invaded by muslims 1000 years ago. We all technically have african roots so...:thetea:

1 hour ago, Juano said:

She has hispanic roots (her dad is mexican?) but that doesn't make her spanish. Under that logic, you could call me italian just for having italian roots.

Britney should start googling the people she finds herself inspired by. No hate here, just being honest. :cigney:

I call my girlfriend Italian even though her and her parents were born in Canada, lol. It counts since her grandparents are from there, right?

Archived