Crazy...Stop Remix or Original?

Delicious Pork Chops

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like both... but the ORIGINAL has a special place in my heart just by virtue of the line they cut out "Loving you means so much more, more than anything I've ever felt before..." it just makes the song so much more... :myjam: like I said I love both... though... and the cowbell :gobaby:  :embarrassney: is a guilty pleasure alone... :quirkney:  it just sends me back... where them cow bells now :receiptswheretho:

I like your mix btw! :verycool:

5 hours ago, - Kyle - said:

Which version do you guys prefer?

I like both.  The Remix is so hardhitting...BUT the original is just so FUNKY and it still sounds fresh.  Like a good funky fresh.

I also tried putting it on top of the iHeart Performance, which took me like a while. :orangu: I spent all night trying to sync it to the best of my ability.  

you did a great job syncing it sis! :hugs: I'm just surprised you were able to match the beat/tempo of this version with the one used.... did u find the remix version of the original (non stop mix) ?

6 hours ago, - Kyle - said:

Which version do you guys prefer?

I like both.  The Remix is so hardhitting...BUT the original is just so FUNKY and it still sounds fresh.  Like a good funky fresh.

I also tried putting it on top of the iHeart Performance, which took me like a while. :orangu: I spent all night trying to sync it to the best of my ability.  

POM Remix version :verycool:

Archived