Before you judge!!!

erieta_92

no, it was avarage as usual but a little bit worse. the lip syncing to cd vocals (and teenage vocals) **** has to stop. shes not dancing anymore so she should sing or at least do some EASY pre recording like on oops tour. thats it. if theres no new vocals on her concert and boring hand dancing whats the point of seeing it? :wontcry: 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney did freaking amazing. Everyone bitching about what she did tonight and gave us as fans should stop complaining. She absolutely killed it!

not perfect, and she did seem a little bit ticked off with her hair and outfit at times, but for a majoof the show I'd say she looked happy and joyful to be performing in front of a big crowd. At times she even seemed gleeful. 

I love this rendition of Piece Of Me. It fit the venu so well, and looked spectacular on camera. I'm so happy that now we have a new professional recording to watch. YouTube was getting old. 

Taking everything that she's been through and done, for me this is right under onyx hotel, with DWAD on top performance wise. She's amazing again. Afterwatching this and immediately streaming Glory, I realized why I became a fan of hers in the first place. She's phenomenal, and a musical/performance treasure, and I love her. Thank you so much Britney, for doing what you do. 

36 minutes ago, erieta_92 said:

Don't compare the promo performances she did for Slave,Boys,Toxic,MATM to a full 90mins show.There was strutting even on DWAD and ONYX.There were also dull,low-energy moments where Britney could catch her breath.There was no such moment on today's show.It was action packed from start to finish.

I never said I was expecting this level of movement. I liked it :cooltshirt:

2 hours ago, erieta_92 said:

You wanted to re-arrange a whole 90mins show for just one night??C'mon...we're even lucky she's doing this,considering she hasn't done so much promo since 2008.She only had like 10 days to prepare for iheartradio and apple festival.She did amazing,considering the situation.

I understand the '08 comment. However, lets leave that in the past. She's got the here and now...and she needs to realize that unless you have died or lost your voice...you promote your music. Stop saying that because she's doing more promo we should be happy...it's average promo...all other artists do it. Just because she danced with a python doesn't make her immune to standards and expectations. Again, I get it...but her and her team don't need more any more excuses in the lazy department...all the money she makes, she afford a mic that works and some clothes...after all, she keeps talking about how she's a mom, now...right? Please, I know you mean well, but don't use that excuse, anymore...please.

1 hour ago, div said:

no, it was avarage as usual but a little bit worse. the lip syncing to cd vocals (and teenage vocals) **** has to stop. shes not dancing anymore so she should sing or at least do some EASY pre recording like on oops tour. thats it. if theres no new vocals on her concert and boring hand dancing whats the point of seeing it? :wontcry: 

I must agree with you...I don't, however think it was worse...but it should by no means be considered impressive. It was cleaner than IHeart...but still the dancing should be minimized so that singing can be implimented...this way. if she breaks her legs...her career could still survive.

I was ok with this performance...it was decent. However, she is not Madonna...both physically or emotionally, and I'd say she's got about 5 years before her body quits on her, physically. She might want to try singing, now...or knitting, maybe some adult coloring...something. Dancing...she's not the worst, but she's got competition, these days. Make Me is a ballad, afterall...consider singing it...remind people you sing songs. I love Britney, and I will always stan for her...#true...but bodies and faces age.

Archived