Before you judge!!!

erieta_92

Ok,before you judge today's concert..Consider that this stage is 1/10 the size of the stage in axis theater.Also,it looks like it's freaking hot in there.Britney is doing a terrific job,considering the situation.Most importantly,we finally get to see most POM show,and it looks amazing.Other artists,apple music festival shows are a borefest...Britney's show was full of action.I love my girl!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

The others were actually singing, but i'm sleep tho :sofedup:

They knew damn well the stage would be small, they could rearrange for the choreo and the props but since Britney became a gimmick performer

You wanted to re-arrange a whole 90mins show for just one night??C'mon...we're even lucky she's doing this,considering she hasn't done so much promo since 2008.She only had like 10 days to prepare for iheartradio and apple festival.She did amazing,considering the situation.

Just now, erieta_92 said:

You wanted to re-arrange a whole 90mins show for just one night??C'mon...we're even lucky she's doing this,considering she hasn't done so much promo since 2008.She only had like 10 days to prepare for iheartradio and apple festival.She did amazing,considering the situation.

they could prepare it before

tell me how she only had 10 days to prepare it? 

Less props and different moves to fill what is missing, that's it.

Just now, Cookie Lyon said:

they could prepare it before

tell me how she only had 10 days to prepare it? 

Less props and different moves to fill what is missing, that's it.

She had shows until September 10th.She,also,had to prepare for her mtv vma performance before.She would never learn new choreography just for one night.She kept all the energetic stuff of the show.She could have lip-synced to Everytime,Lucky,Perfume and talk to the audience for 10mins like other artists do.But she kept it going,I really liked the effort she put in this show.Considering,this is her first concert in 5 years abroad,on a totally different stage,with almost no time to prepare,she did AMAZING!

1 minute ago, erieta_92 said:

She had shows until September 10th.She,also,had to prepare for her mtv vma performance before.She would never learn new choreography just for one night.She kept all the energetic stuff of the show.She could have lip-synced to Everytime,Lucky,Perfume and talk to the audience for 10mins like other artists do.But she kept it going,I really liked the effort she put in this show.Considering,this is her first concert in 5 years abroad,on a totally different stage,with almost no time to prepare,she did AMAZING!

Amazing?! different strokes for different folks i guess

She had shows until september 10th yes but not only she and her team knew that she would perform there way before that, I did wrote that she would fill in the choreos not that she should learn brand new ones.

Plus if she truly cared, she could have sing more ballads which could have been better than all the props changes which caused blanks.

Her shows used to be top notch and professional smh

Just now, Looukas said:

Good. No room for strutting :moorangu:

Don't compare the promo performances she did for Slave,Boys,Toxic,MATM to a full 90mins show.There was strutting even on DWAD and ONYX.There were also dull,low-energy moments where Britney could catch her breath.There was no such moment on today's show.It was action packed from start to finish.

Archived