"Glad that's over" - Britney Spears, Apple Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can honestly say this is the first time Britney and her team have really left me disappointed.

Make Me video got to me for a while, and the choice of bonus tracks on Glory, but this?

this effects me. hard. 

I agree that she is out there, doing her thing, but she has no motivation, no passion - she's just going through the moves.

I was optimistic about AMF until Circus.

How could she take an era like Circus, and do it like that in 2016?

She has costumes, props, and choreography but she does that? I don't think so.

I hope Britney takes a week or two off after this an think about her career, legacy, and its value.

15 minutes ago, briteen said:

I can honestly say this is the first time Britney and her team have really left me disappointed.

Make Me video got to me for a while, and the choice of bonus tracks on Glory, but this?

this effects me. hard. 

I agree that she is out there, doing her thing, but she has no motivation, no passion - she's just going through the moves.

I was optimistic about AMF until Circus.

How could she take an era like Circus, and do it like that in 2016?

She has costumes, props, and choreography but she does that? I don't think so.

I hope Britney takes a week or two off after this an think about her career, legacy, and its value.

omg circus was TERRIBLE 

She ment her hair, stop the delusion. And it's not ok to perform POM that every fan have already saw on YT or IG and it was fans who stood up there as an audience. 

With currentney it's like she wants to do something but there is always something lacking from lazyness. 

Archived