Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Is she asking for new choreographers to make her move? I think she's asking us for help to fire her team ngl :NYsassy:

Britney's cry for help

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

3 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

I actually love this move, I mean, it's tragic but in a good way :moorangu: And I love the way she trolled us at the iHeart when everyone was thinking that she's not gonna do the knee-tap and then she did it even though it wasn't really a part of choreography :queenie:
26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

i love it

I LOVE THIS MOVE

i do it at parties and at the clubs, especially when I'm trying to save energy

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

3 minutes ago, Acai Berry said:

I actually love this move, I mean, it's tragic but in a good way :moorangu: And I love the way she trolled us at the iHeart when everyone was thinking that she's not gonna do the knee-tap and then she did it even though it wasn't really a part of choreography :queenie:
26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

this:dead:

I was so happy she didn't do it during the chorus

then Geazy's part came:dead:

2 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:
7 minutes ago, KW. said:

when you have to point out that your knee hurts

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

when you're trying to fart subtly as much as you can 

26uf9VTFtfZ1I4bn2.gif

when you have to pee urgently

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

On 9/27/2016 at 7:53 PM, austsilva said:

You say there's all this promo but it's Sporadic **** that doesn't have anything to do with Glory. She's had two weeks to come up with something to atleast add to the show. I love her and I think she did great but what is the ******* point of her going all the way to London to only perform POM. Like stop with the missy Elliot trash choreo and add atleast one more glory song. Two weeks for one choreo especially the simple choreo she's been giving us is not hard to cook up. I'm glad she's putting herself out there but if your going to do that then do it properly. What's LOGICAL is to promo a new single that way it can be a hit, a new hit=new fans and relevancy and that =more POM tickets sold and adds to her legacy as a pop icon. I'm really trying not to be negative but her and her team are just so clueless on what needs to happen. Larry has to be given ideas and then he doesn't even do it properly. When this era first started and Larry was talking about Brits album , the interviewer asked if there will be a tour. Larry said Vegas is the tour. (But not really cause she only does 2 songs) then the interviewer asked him if Britney was going to do any festivals and he said "most likely not" and then all of a sudden here she is doing festivals not promoting glory but what? Yes POM yet again..and again...and again and again.

Thank you for saying this...I get a bit of flack for speaking out on this, but honestly...the same material for almost 4 years, now...I feel like her team is burnt out and lack originality, reasonable timing, and an inability to showcase a performer's talent...Britney can sing, and with her aging...she might want to turn a dance routine into a mini dance break part of a song, where she'll perform a signature section so she's not winded, can still sing and maintain her enthusiasm for the performance...the Britney team has become too relaxed...yes, she's a famous women but she isn't the only one and people are catching up...her competition is hungry...call Beyonce and Lady Gaga's team...there's no shame in it. At least change the hair color and the make up so her skin won't require so much make up...which she just sweats off, ultimately. Maybe she just does it for the lifestyle...it must make her feel good but I wish it could do the same for the fan base. People claim things are so great when compared to anyone else, it's a small degree above average.

13 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Thank you for saying this...I get a bit of flack for speaking out on this, but honestly...the same material for almost 4 years, now...I feel like her team is burnt out and lack originality, reasonable timing, and an inability to showcase a performer's talent...Britney can sing, and with her aging...she might want to turn a dance routine into a mini dance break part of a song, where she'll perform a signature section so she's not winded, can still sing and maintain her enthusiasm for the performance...the Britney team has become too relaxed...yes, she's a famous women but she isn't the only one and people are catching up...her competition is hungry...call Beyonce and Lady Gaga's team...there's no shame in it. At least change the hair color and the make up so her skin won't require so much make up...which she just sweats off, ultimately. Maybe she just does it for the lifestyle...it must make her feel good but I wish it could do the same for the fan base. People claim things are so great when compared to anyone else, it's a small degree above average.

I agree for the most part. I saw her live for her circus tour, femme fatale and POM. All three times I was slayed but for different reason. FF it was because I was literally 10 feet away from her. Circus had a good choreo and an over all amazing production. But both circus and FF lacked the enthusiasm she has at POM. POM was probably my favorite because she was happy , energetic and engaged. The only issue is the choreo now. I'm just so frustrated with her always passing arm movements as dance routines. She's a great performer, where's the hip rolls, the leg movements, I will say she has improved her hair flips to primeney hair flips though. But yes I saw an article the other day saying how Britney uses a 17$ foundation. I think it's ridiculous that she's not wearing expensive make up or better quality make up becaus she does just sweat off the cheap ****. But whoever did her make up for the VMAs this year needs to be hired full time and do her make up like that always! She looked young, natural and most of all she looked like Britney. 

25 minutes ago, austsilva said:

I agree for the most part. I saw her live for her circus tour, femme fatale and POM. All three times I was slayed but for different reason. FF it was because I was literally 10 feet away from her. Circus had a good choreo and an over all amazing production. But both circus and FF lacked the enthusiasm she has at POM. POM was probably my favorite because she was happy , energetic and engaged. The only issue is the choreo now. I'm just so frustrated with her always passing arm movements as dance routines. She's a great performer, where's the hip rolls, the leg movements, I will say she has improved her hair flips to primeney hair flips though. But yes I saw an article the other day saying how Britney uses a 17$ foundation. I think it's ridiculous that she's not wearing expensive make up or better quality make up becaus she does just sweat off the cheap ****. But whoever did her make up for the VMAs this year needs to be hired full time and do her make up like that always! She looked young, natural and most of all she looked like Britney. 

Thank for saying this. Btw, I want to be clear, I am the last person to be a hater of Britney Spears out of anyone else in hollywood. I listen to her, daily...I say this because you may have marked me down for a comment I made, a while back. In any case. I like her dancing abilities, and fireworks and effects at the concerts...but her voice slays me...and when she lip-syncs after having to wait for the slow promotion of the last decade...it's disappointing. That's all I try to say...but nobody remembers '05-'06-'07 and how empty award shows, the music scene and life in general felt without her presence...yes, she was better looking before the *****, etc but her voice is in tact and I wish she would sing more. Thanks again for sharing your experiences as I've never seen her live...although, if she starts singing on the regular...I may have to change that. ;-)

But is there a video link to the Apple Music Festival performance? Like perhaps a private unlisted video link that won't be removed that is top secret that can be shared among fans? 

I want to watch the performance on my TV but I can't get it to successfully play the video from Apple Music on the television without ridiculous lag and I haven't seen any link in general and I've tried really hard to look for it so it's saddening... :( 

Archived