Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Chico101 said:

YOU GUYS ARE SO SELFISH

I HAVE NEVER SEEN BRITNEY PERFORM LIVE

I WOULD HAVE KILLED TO SEE HER AT THE AMF EVEN IF SHES DOING THE POM ROUTINES

ALL YOU GUYS DO IS COMPLAIN, WHY DO EVEN CALL YOURSELVES FANS?

yeah...you wanna see britney perform when she says on her mic "Thank god thats over"

there have been multiple threads filled with requests from fans saying that they want her to stop lipsyncing and like always it's considered hate and delusional.

How are some of you so content with your fave lipsyncing and on top that, badly? And it's not even to prerecorded vocals, it's always the CD version. :yeahsure:

"Britney has been doing this for 15+ years, get over it" Considering she did sing live on the Onyx tour which was in 2004, she did used to sing live and we loved it. So why is it considered hate and delusional for us to want her to stop lipsyncing and step up her game?

Spoiler

Cause it's not like we're getting amazing choreography:yaknow:

You know... When artists are performing on a festival and are also on a tour or residency they tend to play the tour setlist. Talking about Britney check Rock In Rio 2001 (Oops Tour) and 2004 (Onyx Hotel Tour). Artists are not obliged to create a brand new 90' show to play a festival. That would be exhausting

Archived