Britney should do THIS!

Crayboy

Retire..... Jk

In the midst of all negative Britney fans, I was here appreciating this performance. This is NOT a negative, thread, nor is it a comparison one. Before AMF tomorrow, lets all just appreciate this epic Performance. 

Lets all remember how great Britney was, and how much she has grown artistically. 

I also wanna say, I think Britney should do a performance like this, that girl has so much energy right now and they're not using it.. 

Jusy look at this, I have no doubt Britney could easily pull this off. Maybe it's the delusion in me, but I believe in her being a lot more than just some blonde pop star.

also, since POM is going om for a while, what would you like to see her do?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, tsss said:

FFney did full slave choreo, of course she can do it now 

She was a lil off and lazy

i think speeding up the slave mix and having her do full choreo with NO HEELS OR LEOTARDS, would make it real easy

17 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

She still has this energy now, it's the choreo that lets her down. It's basic AF. I mean there are days on POM where she doesn't execute well and that could be because she's having an off day but at iHeart her fire and passion was back but the choreo ruined it unfortunately :mhm:

Ikr

i can't at people saying she'll never be like this. I don't want her to, I want her to be happy, and know she is talented and not a joke like the gp thinks. Number 1. Number 2 I can't at these fans letting her off easy when she's clearly the best she's been in 10 years. One choreographer, or just the regular choreo could change it all like hat. Plus some live vocals, but babysteps

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

She still has this energy now, it's the choreo that lets her down. It's basic AF. I mean there are days on POM where she doesn't execute well and that could be because she's having an off day but at iHeart her fire and passion was back but the choreo ruined it unfortunately :mhm:

I disagree. We've been blaming choreographers since Circus (peeps use to hate on Andre, now they love him may he rest In peace).

Watching that vid and then current Brit it just seems like she miraculously lost her natural fluidity and groove w/ dancing. It's a mystery tbh

Her energy (for the most part) nowadays is amazing, I just think she needs to go back to work on technical aspects or maybe just rehearse more although you think after 2+ years of POM she'd have dem basic routines down 

I wish people would stop posting / watching the sped up version from the HD rip to praise her energy here. So many videos called "best Slave performance ever" but watch it from your DVD, where it's not sped up and her voice doesn't sound higher pitche, it's the same energy as in many ITZ era performances, which is fantastic obviously but not the same as in this video :drown: 

26 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

I disagree. We've been blaming choreographers since Circus (peeps use to hate on Andre, now they love him may he rest In peace).

Watching that vid and then current Brit it just seems like she miraculously lost her natural fluidity and groove w/ dancing. It's a mystery tbh

Her energy (for the most part) nowadays is amazing, I just think she needs to go back to work on technical aspects or maybe just rehearse more although you think after 2+ years of POM she'd have dem basic routines down 

I did mention Britney has her off days though :yaknow: I do agree it looks like she has to think about every step and she watches her dancers alot, I think its more a confidence thing than anything else, watch her rehearsal videos and she slays but once she gets on stage its like anxiety takes over

Archived