MM is one of her best songs EVER

la_land

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I fell in love with it when we heard the first very LQ leak from the dance studio rehersal :otears: I remember thinking, "This is the sound I've wanted to hear from her and I'm finally living my dream." :crying11: And then I legitimately screamed when we got the first original mm MV leaks and knew the song would be one of my favorites from her ever! :tifftear: And then when I streamed it for the first time on Apple Music I cried the whole time because it was so beautiful and **** and mature and amazing. :kidcries: I played it on repeat the rest of the night. I was so alive!

I'm glad it's experienced longevity on radio, but something still tells me it didn't get the justice it deserves. :wontcry: Since it's truly one of my favorite songs of hers, the video we got (no matter how done we are with that topic) will always be a thorn in my side. And I wish it was promoted more but I will deal with that.

Any fan that says they don't like the song simply over its chart position/sales (and other stupid metrics like that!!!!!) can ******* suck my toe tbh :tiffsmoke: I'll clock em otherwise

1 hour ago, lali92 said:

Yes the delusion time is over, the song is few months old now and I still think it's one of her bests. Lyrics, vocals, everything. Can't stop listening. It will become a Britney anthem later, mark my words.

I agree. It's the perfect Britney song and it deserved to be a number one smasher. No other Britney song has touched me the way this song does. It's beautiful, and even though it's a song about ***, I always found it to be a bit heartbreaking.

Archived