#58 Glory (+1) - #77 Make Me (+3) [Updated]

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
3 minutes ago, Lipsy said:

Guys, what has made this have such a HUGE jump i mean, this is incredible! :jumpney:

The general public finally realising how great Glory is? :carpoolney:

35 minutes ago, Rico. said:

Apple Music Festival ads 

U changed ur argument i see :gelis: 

btwn its embarrassing  that its been out of top 100 after 2 weeks its release n now fans r happy bcuz its back to top 100 :britdrown: 

she needs to bring the game otherwise it will keep falling with those embarrassing performances here n there :mhm: 

7 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

btwn its embarrassing  that its been out of top 100 after 2 weeks its release n now fans r happy bcuz its back to top 100 :britdrown: 

she needs to bring the game otherwise it will keep falling with those embarrassing performances here n there :mhm: 

Excusez-moi?

iHeart, VMAs and BBMAs say hi!

Now where's the embarrassment?

9 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

What embarassing performances you're talking about asshat? :receiptswheretho:

6 minutes ago, neel21 said:

Well her dance classes are for Instagram.......and. have u taken a look at the positive response for all these performances?

Havent seen so many but the ones thats praising it is bcuz they want a catarsis,they want to come clean bcuz they bashed her back in 2007 so much n some is doing bcuz they feel like shes having her time maybe for last :mhm: thats the fact many exhalers r escaping but im brave :gelis:  But still BBMA wasnt bad tho. 

N when i said zumba classes i meant her choreo for Stronger nCrazy :mhm:

7 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Havent seen so many but the ones thats praising it is bcuz they want a catarsis,they want to come clean bcuz they bashed her back in 2007 so much n some is doing bcuz they feel like shes having her time maybe for last :mhm: thats the fact many exhalers r escaping but im brave :gelis:  But still BBMA wasnt bad tho. 

N when i said zumba classes i meant her choreo for Stronger nCrazy :mhm:

But IA on Stronger and crazy....they need to go :quirkney:

Archived