Who was the sinner who touched Godney to receive The Holy Spearit?

Antidote

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, D_Britfan said:

Really pisses me off, shes our queen and of course it would be exciting being close to her, but show some ******* respect for her personal space, if she had flinched or anything id literally hunt the ***** down but luckily she seemed unphased

She's a real pro :gobaby:

Be fearless Britney :gobaby:

2 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

No, she didn't react thank goodness. Her mouth moves only because she was singing

Is this funny, or am I just crazy?

:quirkney:

No, she didn't react thank goodness. Her mouth moves only because she was singing

2 hours ago, OxygenBabe said:

The dancer in front of her is just hilarious! He's kinda dancing with his shoulder and looks so scared! :cuteneylaugh: there's just something funny about him!

I feel like he does stuff like that often. idk, theres something about him. I always look at him like Britney's handler on stage per BBMA and stuff. He's always leading Britney :shadelaugh:

It's really not a big deal guys.. he legit just tapped her shoulder probably so that he could brag that touched Britney Spears. It clearly didn't bother her and I'm sure she expected it. if he/she were to like grab hold of her or something that would have stopped her then I could understand the reactions..:donewithit:

Archived