to the ones who complaing about RECYCLED CHOREO

Mani911

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kasavas said:

An era lasted just a year though. We keep seeing the Toxic/Stronger/Crazy choreos for 3 years now.

we - yes (i'm not a fan of POM either, i wanted it to end before it even begun)

the GP - no. it's new for them, they haven't been analyzing every 15sec video on IG for the last 3 years like this fanbase have :bigtime: 

They just like to complain. They say they want this and that but when that happens they still complain. This fanbase is the type to never be satisfied when we should be the ones to understand how far Britney has come in 2016. She last did performance promo in 2011. Britney didn't do multi artist festivals since her prime. She hasn't done a major award show since her prime. Britney has admitted to huge  anxiety so keeping things to what she knows and/or as simple is how to keep Britney calm and build confidence. The GP is who Britney is trying to attract to come to POM because it's her current show. She performs two Glory songs. I get some don't like them but they are the two in show. So it should be expected.

52 minutes ago, tarotx said:

They just like to complain. They say they want this and that but when that happens they still complain. This fanbase is the type to never be satisfied when we should be the ones to understand how far Britney has come in 2016. She last did performance promo in 2011. Britney didn't do multi artist festivals since her prime. She hasn't done a major award show since her prime. Britney has admitted to huge  anxiety so keeping things to what she knows and/or as simple is how to keep Britney calm and build confidence. The GP is who Britney is trying to attract to come to POM because it's her current show. She performs two Glory songs. I get some don't like them but they are the two in show. So it should be expected.

IA, she's taking things step by step by still serving fire and she's TRYING and putting herself out there. Overcoming anxiety sucks on so many levels, some people have no idea how it is.

And if some frotune teller would right here a year ago that she'd be performing on bmas, vmas, iheart, apple music etc., exhalers would probably report this person and never believe what they read.
Now here we are, be grateful people :wannadie:

My problem lies with the fact that they didn't bring all the elements of the vegas show, it kinda sat in the middle. If they reworked parts without the props (Toxic at the BBMA's for example), it would've worked better, even if they had new props, similar to vegas but new, made for songs like Slave or DYWCO it would've worked too, but it did look odd that she (and all the dancers) did exactly what they always do, without the bars/poles etc. 

Her energy was incredible, but the complaint is the same: The Squared Division stuff has to go, because it doesn't work with Brit or her dancers and thats been a complaint for three years. The staging comes across as basic, and the choreo has strange parts emphasised. 

That being said, the parts they did change looked incredible, Britney looked incredible, the outfit looked incredible and it all worked. We're used to the choreo but a lot of us were mixed on that in the first place.

Yes, everyone knows that, the problem is that due to POM being a greatest hits residency that started an era ago (BJ) we all are tired of it and it doesn't allow her to do a full show promoting her new album because she has to do her old hits (MM and DYWCO and maybe a third song in the future it's all we're probably going to get) 

You said it, every era has its own concept,choreos,visuals and everything but we've been stuck with the same for 3 years now 

1 minute ago, GetBack98 said:

Yes, everyone knows that, the problem is that due to POM being a greatest hits residency that started an era ago (BJ) we all are tired of it and it doesn't allow her to do a full show promoting her new album because she has to do her old hits (MM and DYWCO and maybe a third song in the future it's all we're probably going to get) 

You said it, every era has its own concept,choreos,visuals and everything but we've been stuck with the same for 3 years now 

I'll just leave you with my earlier post:
(gp does not know it's been like this for 3 years hun)

1 hour ago, Mani911 said:

we - yes (i'm not a fan of POM either, i wanted it to end before it even begun)

the GP - no. it's new for them, they haven't been analyzing every 15sec video on IG for the last 3 years like this fanbase have :bigtime: 

Archived