to the ones who complaing about RECYCLED CHOREO

Mani911

3 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

I'll just leave you with my earlier post:
(gp does not know it's been like this for 3 years hun)

Yeah I know that but the fact that it's all from a 3 year old show and why would the geepee be interesting in seeing boring routines for her old hits, specially this generation that has no idea that Stronger,Crazy and probably Slave exist. 

I think people are just pressed she has a new amazing album out and it's not really promoting it, I mean iHeart was good overall but once again it was promoting  vegas..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all. This is not apart of the glory era. This is POM which could technically could be considered BJ era. 

Second if you've been doing these choreos for 3 years now then atleast execute them with precision.. She had great atitude and her outfit was classic Britney but she was just walking. She was so fluid and precise at the vmas and bbmas. What happened?

it wouldn't have been so bad if she had actually performed a new glory track but they did the bare minimum. 

You know when you're wringing out a wet towel trying to get that last drop of water out of it? Yeah that's what this endless POM promo feels like.

Just now, GetBack98 said:

Yeah I know that but the fact that it's all from a 3 year old show and why would the geepee be interesting in seeing boring routines for her old hits, specially this generation that has no idea that Stronger,Crazy and probably Slave exist. 

I think people are just pressed she has a new amazing album out and it's not really promoting it, I mean iHeart was good overall but once again it was promoting  vegas..

1 minute ago, austsilva said:

First of all. This is not apart of the glory era. This is POM which could technically could be considered BJ era. 

Second if you've been doing these choreos for 3 years now then atleast execute them with precision.. She had great atitude and her outfit was classic Britney but she was just walking. She was so fluid and precise at the vmas and bbmas. What happened?

it wouldn't have been so bad if she had actually performed a new glory track but they did the bare minimum. 

You know when you're wringing out a wet towel trying to get that last drop of water out of it? Yeah that's what this endless POM promo feels like.

We are having vegas for just 1 one more year (if we're lucky) and she still has to sell those tickets.
and selling POM is giving her and her team more money then selling an album... I thought that at this point people would get used to this and would be happy that she is putting herself out there.

11 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

We are having vegas for just 1 one more year (if we're lucky) and she still has to sell those tickets.
and selling POM is giving her and her team more money then selling an album... I thought that at this point people would get used to this and would be happy that she is putting herself out there.

If she really wanted to appeal to the general public and sell all her tickets. She would do the original choreos for each hit. The ones the general public spent hours learning and dancing along with. But she literally does the easiest choreo and then sprinkles a couple good dance breaks in there. I'm not mad because she's using the same choreo per se, I'm mad at the choreography itself. Because 2016ney shows us that she's capable of doing amazing choreo and then waves her arms and throws in a little Zumba instead.

Just now, austsilva said:

If she really wanted to appeal to the general public and sell all her tickets. She would do the original choreos for each hit. The ones the general public spent hours learning and dancing along with. But she literally does the easiest choreo and then sprinkles a couple good dance breaks in there. I'm not mad because she's using the same choreo per se, I'm mad at the choreography itself. Because 2016ney shows us that she's capable of doing amazing choreo and then waves her arms and throws in a little Zumba.

hit the nail on the head. 

11 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Too bad she's not even using the old choreographies. She'll do a few seconds of each, but that's about it.

Heck, I don't think anyone would complain if she did an entire performance that was choreographed like those performances were. But we know it ain't gonna happen.

This! I wish she would bring back original Toxic choreo, that was fierce. :likethat: And of course full Slave too. Right now her choreography looks boring most of the time, old choreos were so much better. :bigtime:

3 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

hit the nail on the head. 

Thank you! I really do love Britney and she will ALWAYS be my favorite no matter what. But she frustrates the hell out of me for sure. I'm not sure if it's her team who thinks this choreo fits for her or if it's her being lazy and her team is afraid to tell her to step it up for fear that she'll rebel, I'm really not sure what it is, but I wanna make it clear , she's not doing the choreo because it's the best she can do, because she's  proven she can do so much better.

20 minutes ago, austsilva said:

If she really wanted to appeal to the general public and sell all her tickets. She would do the original choreos for each hit. The ones the general public spent hours learning and dancing along with. But she literally does the easiest choreo and then sprinkles a couple good dance breaks in there. I'm not mad because she's using the same choreo per se, I'm mad at the choreography itself. Because 2016ney shows us that she's capable of doing amazing choreo and then waves her arms and throws in a little Zumba instead.

okay IA the choreo is not challenging, but complaining and metldowning each time won't change anything as y'all can see. why waste time for that then when we could be praising her for the attitude and finally overcoming her anxiety?

if she/her team wanted to learn completely different choreo or change the choreographer for POM she/they would. 

I'm kind of used to the fact that for now promo performances are going to be POM choreos with different adjustments :yaknow: 

8 minutes ago, austsilva said:

Thank you! I really do love Britney and she will ALWAYS be my favorite no matter what. But she frustrates the hell out of me for sure. I'm not sure if it's her team who thinks this choreo fits for her or if it's her being lazy and her team is afraid to tell her to step it up for fear that she'll rebel, I'm really not sure what it is, but I wanna make it clear , she's not doing the choreo because it's the best she can do, because she's  proven she can do so much better.

I'm starting to think she's self sabotaging herself because there's no way as an artist that she doesn't know her performances are weak asf

2 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

okay IA the choreo is not challenging, but complaining and metldowning each time won't change anything as y'all can see. why waste time for that then when we could be praising her for the attitude and finally overcoming her anxiety?

if she/her team wanted to learn completely diffrent choreo or change the choreographer for POM she/they would. 

I'm kind of used to the fact that for now promo performances are going to be POM choreos with different adjustments :yaknow: 

I was proud of her when she overcame her anxiety onstage at the bbmas , that was in May. That's why it's iconic to me and not iheart. She chose the best choreos from POM and sprinkled in some iconic choreo from the past and then slayed with new toxic choreo. You literally saw her anxiety in work ***** and by the end of womanizer it melted away and it felt like 2003 for 6 minutes in 2016. Then on the vmas there was no sign of anxiety the choreo may have been lame but she was fluid and fierce in her movement.

1 minute ago, bran said:

Hi @Rico. . I love Britney so much. But I hope she performs her songs out of Glory coz it's 2016. I'm quite happy with POM & BMA throwback performance but slumber party? Just luv me? Private show? :bbgumstare:

Oh I definitely agree with you lol but I wanted to reply to your thread by showing that it's normal for her and any popstar to recycle tour performances

She definitely didn't pick the best though (Missy medley, Womanizer, Crazy have terrible choreos) and it she did walk and pose too much, not to mention when she pretended to hold a non existing bar during DYWCO

2 minutes ago, austsilva said:

I was proud of her when she overcame her anxiety onstage at the bbmas , that was in May. That's why it's iconic to me and not iheart. She chose the best choreos from POM and sprinkled in some iconic choreo from the past and then slayed with new toxic choreo. You literally saw her anxiety in work ***** and by the end of womanizer it melted away and it felt like 2003 for 6 minutes in 2016. Then on the vmas there was no sign of anxiety the choreo may have been lame but she was fluid and fierce in her movement.

Yeah I still have a special feeling for the BBMAs performance 'cause it just seemed out of this world

as for the VMAs, it was really unique and fluid

I love last night's show but it definitely could have been better, by using better POM performances for instance and she shouldn't have recycled the MM-MMI medley. As for her energy, she performed for nearly 30 minutes so I understand that she wasn't giving her 100% in every performance. But people who're saying it's MUCH better than at POM are blind I think lol, I mean she did the Slave breakdown better than last night during several shows for instance

Archived