to the ones who complaing about RECYCLED CHOREO

Mani911

IA with u that she's been doing the "recycled" sets and routines every era since the dawn of man.

I think my main problem (and also a lot of fans) is not that she recycles but that choreo is **** :moorangu:

I mean if I could dance the iconic, original Slave choreo forever, I would tbh, who wouldn't want to look so flawless and breathtaking

And look at that Toxic choreo, just look at it, my god.. it's just flawless

So maybe she should hire someone with that style, learn new choreo, then rinse and repeat and I wouldn't be sad.

She still slayed tho

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Mani911 said:

Every era since 1998 has it's own choreos, audio, concepts etc.
Every era, while promtoting, she was doing same stuff, only adjsuting it to the event: stage, length etc.

People were not complaining back then, we did not have IG or YT to rewatch every bit of her performance from diffrent angles and get bored by it easily.
Making a brand new choreo to every little ******* event is a waste of time and she wasn't even doing it while not having any babies or residency responsibilities.

This era she wanted to remind people of who she was while taking the residency out of Vegas with her biggest hits and new songs.
She recycles the POM/VMA choreo because making everything brand new would cost a lot of time and money. To see something completely diffrent from it y'all have to wait for it to end and for B10 era to begin :)
She had amazing energy and she slayed for 30 minutes straight, she even interacted with the crowd so :yay: 

Receipts time: :receipts1: not gonna post them for every year 'cause ******* there are too many of those

1999 - same audio, concept and choreo for TWO big award shows

2001- Slave - same classic choreo for every tv show and award show, it was most modified for VMAs ofc, becasue of the animals and stuff

2003/2004 - Toxic

2008 - Womanizer

sorry for the typo in the title, exhale won't let me change it obviously :overitkbye:

But please post more I'm loving the slayage. :carpoolney:

2 hours ago, sunkissed said:

I think my main problem (and also a lot of fans) is not that she recycles but that choreo is **** :moorangu:

I mean if I could dance the iconic, original Slave choreo forever, I would tbh, who wouldn't want to look so flawless and breathtaking

And look at that Toxic choreo, just look at it, my god.. it's just flawless

people forget that the residency is still going on and she doesn't seem to be willing to change the choreo now.

practicing whole new routines (even if they are the old ones technicly) in between show legs might have get her confused I guess :yaknow: 

Just now, Mani911 said:

people forget that the residency is still going on and she doesn't seem to be willing to change the choreo now.

practicing whole new routines (even if they are the old ones technicly) in between show legs might have get her confused I guess :yaknow: 

The residency is the pits. It's always on the way of things and cockblocking her from doing amazing things, but at the same time it's the one thing that gave Britney this new found confidence and energy.. so I don't know how I feel about this stupid residency :queenie:  I get it though, she's busy and a mom so she prob doesn't have time to learn and rehearse new choreo. It's still **** choreo tho :bey: if they somehow managed to burn all her wigs and improve her make up and costumes, sure they can find someone else to teach her actual choreography other than just flinging her arms around and making shadow fingers in the air, and why is there a lot of skipping around stage like wtf is that all about. A lot of her choreo would be decent without the skipping and jumpy moves, it makes her look like she's doing a cardio dance taibo session in the gym instead of dancing. :prettyney: I love her energy tho.

24 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

She's not recycling her old choreos, her flop and untalentend POM choreographers change them and it's a disaster. What r u even trying to say?:embarrassney:

you're the only person on the 4 pages who didn't get it :)
I didn't say she is recycling any of the 1998-2011 moves anywhere.

19 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

The residency is the pits. It's always on the way of things and cockblocking her from doing amazing things, but at the same time it's the one thing that gave Britney this new found confidence and energy.. so I don't know how I feel about this stupid residency :queenie: 

I know it's ******* confusing. I hated POM since the begining and I think I am going to faint if she decides on extending it once again :donewithit:

3 minutes ago, Mani911 said:

you're the only person on the 4 pages who didn't get it :)
I didn't say she is recycling any of the 1998-2011 moves anywhere.

I know it's ******* confusing. I hated POM since the begining and I think I am going to faint if she decides on extending it once again :donewithit:

Gurl I got your point about performing the same thing on an award show and do it 2 weeks after on a festival. Still... They're screwing her iconic choreos. And in 99 I thought that was stupid to do what you were mentioning...

Archived