to the ones who complaing about RECYCLED CHOREO

Mani911

Every era since 1998 has it's own choreos, audio, concepts etc.
Every era, while promtoting, she was doing same stuff, only adjsuting it to the event: stage, length etc.

People were not complaining back then, we did not have IG or YT to rewatch every bit of her performance from diffrent angles and get bored by it easily.
Making a brand new choreo to every little ******* event is a waste of time and she wasn't even doing it while not having any babies or residency responsibilities.

This era she wanted to remind people of who she was while taking the residency out of Vegas with her biggest hits and new songs.
She recycles the POM/VMA choreo because making everything brand new would cost a lot of time and money. To see something completely diffrent from it y'all have to wait for it to end and for B10 era to begin :)
She had amazing energy and she slayed for 30 minutes straight, she even interacted with the crowd so :yay: 

Receipts time: :receipts1: not gonna post them for every year 'cause ******* there are too many of those

1999 - same audio, concept and choreo for TWO big award shows

2001- Slave - same classic choreo for every tv show and award show, it was most modified for VMAs ofc, becasue of the animals and stuff

2003/2004 - Toxic

2008 - Womanizer

sorry for the typo in the title, exhale won't let me change it obviously :overitkbye:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what you're saying, but I wanna know what they were rehearsing for two weeks you know? That's all.

I do think she could easily do the Toxic choreo, maybe put in Circus etc

not that hard if you've already have learned them, like just have her on youtube for a day lol

i'm happy if I get pre-recorded vocals and the energy from last night! That was everything.

3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I get what you're saying, but I wanna know what they were rehearsing for two weeks you know? That's all.

not that hard if you've already have learned them, like just have her on youtube for a day lol

i'm happy if I get pre-recorded vocals and the energy from last night! That was everything.

They were rehearsing for this performance u dumb *** 

look at u thinking this 30 mins oerformance could be done in a day or 3

keep ur mouth shut and stop talking **** ur brains cant comprehend

4 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

They were rehearsing for this performance u dumb *** 

look at u thinking this 30 mins oerformance could be done in a day or 3

keep ur mouth shut and stop talking **** ur brains cant comprehend

Why are you mad? I didn't even say anything remotly rude...

actually, they've technically been rehrearsing for this for 3 years :) do I hate it? No! Do I think they had more than enough time to add in a dance break (not missy elliot) that would be even more epic? Yes.

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

preach boo!! 

I think people are complaining because her new choreo is mostly underwhelming and they want some changes

she even did knee taping in another song (MMAI) :cricket: whyyyy

She acknowledged

that's what irks me the most if people were to be irked by "same ole POM set" 

the fact that they revised some of the moves to accomodate the stage..its like, people don't realize how hard working she is and her team is. we dont get to see all the thought process and work ethic being put into something, we just see the final product. 

i was talking to a group of britney fans through DM on instagram..and omg they were complaining about the pom replica, HER HAIR (the fact that it was partially up AND WAS TOO LONG :embarrassney:). i was like....wow, how about she just not perform at all so you wont have anything to complain over. i get we dont have to accept every little thing britney does whether its good or bad, but damn. its annoying AF to see her look immaculate and slay fiercly and these ******* be complaining over petty stuff.

21 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

She also had itunesfest to rehearse for which is an hour long and will have more stuff

43 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

Remember when we thought she wouldn't be able to perform outside of The Axis at all? Now we're seeing her perform at award shows and festivals :carpoolney:

exactly. it's everything we wanted 1-2 years ago and people are not happy :eeek: 

thanks to all of you getting the point and supporting my, yet again, positive thread :myjam:

Archived