Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

All I'm saying is that

"you'd think that these big performances and festivals and award shows she's recently doing would center around Glory, and not feature songs from her entire discography, right? She can continue focusing on her discography in POM, but it's not insane to want to see her promote her best album in years in all the recent and amazing promo we've gotten.

THIS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, iamtonys said:

the ******* dumb excuses.....laaawd!!!!

Excuses? You need to stop being delusional and accept the truth.

lil' boy, Britney Spears is almost a 20 year+ veteran artist who has released the most memorable songs out of any artist of the 21st Century. 

You need to stop comparing everything she does to artists who haven't been doing this as long as she has, aren't as legendary as she is, and are nowhere close being able to live off their legacy.

This may make you feel old or as if you're stanning for an noncompetitive pop star, but its the truth.  And You Will DEAL. :comingthru:

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

GURL, I'm not twisting your words. I'm agreeing with OP, saying that it is OK/natural/expected that people want to see her perform a couple new songs from Glory. The fact that you or other people are saying that we shouldn't expect that is ridiculous in my opinion.

Agree to disagree, please?

I just don't understand why you guys expects so much, when Britney has barely mentioned these festival performances. Then, when y'all are disappointed, you make her out to be the bad guy. Just doesn't make any sense to me.

But yeah, whatever your opinion is, feel free to express them.

Guest Lord Bills
8 minutes ago, oh.la.laa said:

I really start to thinking that's a wig :sizeup:

Zero differences between this and BBMAs

same choreo

same vocals

same outfit

same hair (wig) ???? WHAT? :orangu:

this can't be real

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

I just wanna point out that the GP is clearly not here for her.

We, her fans, have stood by her for SO MANY YEARS.
LBR shes not doing this **** for the GP and she should know it.
So the ******* "but the GP dont know bout POM chroeo" excuse is expired honestly, just like POM itself.
We, her fans, have ******* seen POM, msot of us know the choreo by heart (i do the MM knee tap when i am constipated on the *******)
They should at least have the decency to mix it up a bit.

Yes! I've been to the show. I've watched the videos hundreds of times. Give us something more! Give up the new songs! She is the best she has been since Circus and she isn't really showing it with the same POM over and over!

Archived