Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so sick of people on here for real.... its always something, her hair, face, clothes, smile, dancing, lipsyncing, her ig and yada yada yada.... and "i love her to death... BUT..." "i will always support her, BUT....." everything was great, BUT...." and thats funny bc if everything was great, then there is no "but" :nothavingit: 

And i wouldnt mind her pre-reord things or sing live, i would be slayed but its like why do some of you ***** about it year after year after year, its like LET IT GO.

If it happens it happens if its not then oh no, to bad... life goes on, i enjoy watching her do her thing and im not even bothered by it... bc i love her for her not her live singing. 

Its so ******* sad that people cant just aprriciate her for who she is today and be happy that she come so far from where shes been and that shes finally being herself again, and if some of you cant enjoy that then why not just leave and stan for someone that do everything shes not? Simple as that :comingthru:

And i get that you can have an opinion but stop with the ******* meltdowns over the smallest things and take those "opinions" to the level of shade and bashing. 

sometimes im wondering if im in a Britney forum or not, its ******* embarrassing. 

And one more thing, maybe SHE is happy with the performances shes doing and the other things she does, ever think about that? She is the artist after all, and i cant wait when all this is over and people start with the "i miss everything she did in the glory era" "why cant she do that again" bullshit...

so stop complain and be happy shes here and shes healthy and still doing music and promo, it all can be gone by tomorrow. 

Looking at these comment makes me thinking what kind of negativities that has been thrown to her by her own fanbase when she performing this long time ago:

tumblr_m6sv5fgjnM1qhdl78o1_500.gif

I don't care how she performs, what songs she performs, or she's not singing live or she's not giving a **** about the same tracklist because what really matter is, I'm so happy to see her back on stage and do what she loves to do. 

Sometimes, I wish she just stay at home and make a couple of shout out about her songs/album, film the music videos, release two fantasy perfumes and do zero promo. It's better like that. Thanks Britney for the performance. As a fan, I really really really appreciate it. You slayed.

I think they have all the rights to complain about it.

The problem is, this didn't just happen last night. It's been the situation for years now. What are they waiting for? We all knew beforehand what to expect, but it's like they don't know who are they stanning for. I see all of their complains, and I get their point. Those are just things I don't care about personally, and that's why I'm able to enjoy something like last night's performance. But I try to put me in their shoes, and I honestly don't get why are they still here. It must be horrible to have such expectations about something and getting disappointed every time. But for some reason they're still here trying to fool themselves, pretending they're still fans of Current Britney, when they're actually only fans of her past self, and that's totally acceptable and understandable.

They seem embarrassed of her, pissed, uninterested, bored. That's not how you feel about "your idol". I might be a britard, but I'm so much happier that way. I always say it. After her breakdown, I've been happy that she's just still doing this. I mean, I enjoyed the FF era, as if it was the best thing on Earth. I look back at it and cringe, but at the time I never complained about anything. I genuinely accepted her "new self" and enjoyed every single moment of it. And ever since, she's been just getting better and better in all aspects. Still to this day, I measure what she does with the FF standard, I don't even dream about Primeney coming back, and believe me, it works. You don't even have to go that far, just watch the first POM shows and watch this year's televised performances. I mean, you can't even find televised performances from 2012-2014. That's enough said.

Because perhaps DYWCO is the next single and she's saving the best for last?

I don't know, I think if they're taking all this time and she's still promoting Make Me..., maybe there's still more to come the rest of the year, or beginning of the next one. Most likely we're not getting more performances, but hey, she can always perform some album tracks the next time she gets an icon award, like, in 10 years or so :soyeah:

Britney honey, better stay home with your babies,  because nobody is satisfied with all that you do.. 

sometimes I'm embarassed by this fanbase... you guys, don't like anything, you're bored... 

BUT 

You don't understand, all that Britney does is FOR US, to make us happy.. she's full of money, she doesn't need be again in the top, she's chill, she does what she likes but she does this promotion for us, not for her! 

You're never satisfied, you never appreciate anything!!!!!!! I'm sick! 

(She's fat, she looks bored, she doesn't dance, her outfit was horrible, just stooooooop)

Baby, stay home, be dance teacher as you like, go in vacation, stay with your kids, do more babies!!!

I'm sick to listen all the time "she needs to take her performances to the next level" i mean, really???? Loool she doesn't care about the next level, she does that for us and for her soul, she's not obsessed with charts like beyonce, katty perry or timberlake! 

God, I can't :otears:

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think they have all the rights to complain about it.

The problem is, this didn't just happen last night. It's been the situation for years now. What are they waiting for? We all knew beforehand what to expect, but it's like they don't know who are they stanning for. I see all of their complains, and I get their point. Those are just things I don't care about personally, and that's why I'm able to enjoy something like last night's performance. But I try to put me in their shoes, and I honestly don't get why are they still here. It must be horrible to have such expectations about something and getting disappointed every time. But for some reason they're still here trying to fool themselves, pretending they're still fans of Current Britney, when they're actually only fans of her past self, and that's totally acceptable and understandable.

They seem embarrassed of her, pissed, uninterested, bored. That's not how you feel about "your idol". I might be a britard, but I'm so much happier that way. I always say it. After her breakdown, I've been happy that she's just still doing this. I mean, I enjoyed the FF era, as if it was the best thing on Earth. I look back at it and cringe, but at the time I never complained about anything. I genuinely accepted her "new self" and enjoyed every single moment of it. And ever since, she's been just getting better and better in all aspects. Still to this day, I measure what she does with the FF standard, I don't even dream about Primeney coming back, and believe me, it works. You don't even have to go that far, just watch the first POM shows and watch this year's televised performances. I mean, you can't even find televised performances from 2012-2014. That's enough said.

Well said! :gobaby:

The Britney today is dancing much better than she has been over the past 10 years.  However, her dancing alone, no matter how great, will not be and has never been enough.  Its going to bring us right back to the main issues we had during the Prime years, Britneys lipsyching ruining her performances.

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I'm pretty sure that if she performs anywhere in Vegas she has to do songs that are part of the POM show per her contract with PH because before she wasn't even allowed to perform anywhere else in Vegas so now I'm sure PH's stipulations are it must be POM related. If iHeart had taken place in LA I think she would've done at least 1 more Glory track.

You are dumb. 

22 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Idk just about everything? I loved the shrug she put on. I really cant pick! I know which parts I didnt like but I am not sure which part is the best cause it was all good to me. She was so fluid etc.

The only thing I didn't really care for was the Missy Elliott thingy and the hand choreography in WB and Womanizer LOL 

Archived