Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Britney. She gave me LIFE last night! The whole performance slayed my entire existence tbh :wendycry:

But no, she didn't. As much as I hate to say it, Beyonce is the greatest performer alive right now. Not even Madonna matches up to her. 2001 Britney or 1990s Madonna suree they can easily blow over Bey to the side. But sadly not these days :moorangu:

Britney still slayed and I enjoye her so much and that's all that matters 

1 minute ago, fatal.attraction said:

Honey!! 

People during 2000 and 2001 and 2003 were saying the same thing when she performed

literally not joking they said those things back then

this is just a sign that its her prime 2.0

No they did not say her face is old.

No they did not say she lip synced to a 10 year old track.

And no, they didn't get to even say she didn't dance more than 30 seconds in a track.

They did flame her for being too ****** back then and also called her talentless but all those were pretty much baseless. Now though... :nydisgust:

1 minute ago, The Genuine said:

Well mister high-standards. what is the problem ? i see her performing good. Of course not as she used to in 2004, but she is performing.  I known it is frustrating when you compare her to her old self. MOVE ONNNNNNNNNNNNN:scalped:

Well mister no standards, let's view it more objectively. If a new comer to pop did that, let's say Meghan Trainor, I doubt that you (nor other exhalers) would be giving it the praise you did to her performance last night.

Also, to all the fans that say be grateful...grateful for what...she performs the same way Christmas comes...eventually. I am starting to think that some fans on here recieve private concerts that the rest of us aren't invited to. Seriously, stop insulting us for having standards. It's not like she does this for free...who buys the merchandise? We do...we made her this. She can afford in both senses to give us what we request. She needs to get over herself and realize that these other artists are catching up to her. She's not the dancer or the entertainer she was before...and she's doing the same stuff everytime and it looks...like someone's past their prime and refusing to admit it. It's not ****...it's depressing. Put on some clothes, take a seat, sing a song and be that 'mother' you claim you wish to be, Britney Spears. 

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

How was my original post you quoted negative, or nasty, or vulgar to someone thooooo? Omg lmao

You just keep making it more obvious that you wanna come pick a fight. I'm ready you loser, you feel unimportant from time to time and need to do this to help you build your self esteem, so get it over with already :shameless:

I have no self esteem issues virus, you're the one who goes around down voting me cause you can't handle the truth :shameless:

Continue being the virus that you are :begone:

3 minutes ago, sjok said:

No they did not say her face is old.

No they did not say she lip synced to a 10 year old track.

And no, they didn't get to even say she didn't dance more than 30 seconds in a track.

They did flame her for being too ****** back then and also called her talentless but all those were pretty much baseless. Now though... :nydisgust:

This. Where are the lies? Are they saying anything untrue? Well, except how she looked because she looked fabulous. 

But the rest? There isn't a fan out there who doesn't cringe at the lack of pre-recorded vocals or lack of real dancing.

7 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

IKRRRR!!!!

Call me stupid but the fact that britney didnt bother to spend money on props,dancers, and production for the VMA is just a big fat **** you to them and I LOVE ITTT

i guess thats why she gave the finger in her iheart music festivel

I don't even care about beyonce tbh, no matter how good of a performer she is, Britney will always get my attention, because she's my idol, and i'm not being delusional because of that, you know, you're a fan, act like one, support your idol. Why would beyonce performance be better than brit's, when i don't even check about her :CPKney: say i'm a britard, because I will always stand for my queen over any performer out there. 

Just now, 517113 said:

Also, to all the fans that say be grateful...grateful for what...she performs the same way Christmas comes...eventually. I am starting to think that some fans on here recieve private concerts that the rest of us aren't invited to. Seriously, stop insulting us for having standards. It's not like she does this for free...who buys the merchandise? We do...we made her this. She can afford in both senses to give us what we request. She needs to get over herself and realize that these other artists are catching up to her. She's not the dancer or the entertainer she was before...and she's doing the same stuff everytime and it looks...like someone's past their prime and refusing to admit it. It's not ****...it's depressing. Put on some clothes, take a seat, sing a song and be that 'mother' you claim you wish to be, Britney Spears. 

:bow:

Just now, sjok said:

Well mister no standards, let's view it more objectively. If a new comer to pop did that, let's say Meghan Trainor, I doubt that you (nor other exhalers) would be giving it the praise you did to her performance last night.

well mister Cowell, i think that 2004 is still deep in your sub-conscious (she is in mine too). Try to separate it from the reality. Comparing Britney's performance to nowadays mediocre pop stars (Selena, Demi, Taylor, Katy, Rihanna....) then yeah i will definitely appreciate what she is delivering 

8 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

I love Britney. She gave me LIFE last night! The whole performance slayed my entire existence tbh :wendycry:

But no, she didn't. As much as I hate to say it, Beyonce is the greatest performer alive right now. Not even Madonna matches up to her. 2001 Britney or 1990s Madonna suree they can easily blow over Bey to the side. But sadly not these days :moorangu:

Britney still slayed and I enjoye her so much and that's all that matters 

I'm not saying this because I'm biased or whatever but my friend loves beyonce and always forces me to watch her performances with him and to me she really is boring. She does the same thing over and over again and I'm considered "GP" here who only watched her awardshows. 

Archived