Britney And Her Dancers Get In Formation, Err, Dog Pile Ahead Of iHeart Radio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, db55dan said:

Even if it's the same routines she has to rehearse because she's on another stage with another amount of time.As for bbmas she DID have new choreography for toxic so there's another reason she had to rehearse 

I remembered and edited my post sis, forgive me :explainlol:

Guest Lord Bills

new choreo?

"nahh, let's just have fun with this formation guys" :rude2me:

i swear god brit, you betta fire charmy dommna

MsqDSDo.gif

Spoiler

DELETE IT FAT CHARMY LAS DOMINA

g1.gif

I love this !!!! I really don't care what happens this era anymore because I've seen enough to know that she "herself" seems happy & truly enjoying her life again! She also seems really healthy!!

"Glory" is such proof of Britney really getting into the process again. There is so much life in each track & her vocals are just beautiful!! 

I was someone who really loved the BBMA performance. Yes, at times she seemed a bit stiff/nervous but the "Womanizer" dance break, "I Love Rock N Roll", "Breathe On Me", "Slave" (DESTROYING THE ORIGINAL DANCE BREAK) & that ending with "Toxic". It was the first time in a long time that I had seen Britney truly come alive on stage again. 

Whatever happens next is welcomed with open arms because this is already my favorite era since b4 2007 

Archived