I don't understand why you guys have meltdowns

Guest Halaut7

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Are you that scared of muffins, guys? :idkney:

Seriously now. I've always wondered something. Don't you gay guys -I assume you're gay- ever feel like ******* a girl? Like having her? Like possessing her? Like getting deep inside of her while hearing her moaning like there's no tomorrow? No offence, I'm just curious.

I was just leaving those gifs there to show you 98.9 % of the members faces when they read that line.

Personally, I've been with girls before.  So, no I'm not scared of "muffins" (lol I've never heard anyone refer to it as a muffin.. you sure you're completely str8?)

I just don't like how they taste like pennies.  You know what I mean ? 

It's almost like putting your tongue on a Duracell battery, except less rewarding.:verycool:

4 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

I was just leaving those gifs there to show you 98.9 % of the members faces when they read that line.

Personally, I've been with girls before.  So, no I'm not scared of "muffins" (lol I've never heard anyone refer to it as a muffin.. you sure you're completely str8?)

I just don't like how they taste like pennies.  You know what I mean ? 

It's almost like putting your tongue on a Duracell battery, except less rewarding.:verycool:

Well, I saw a lame joke on somewhere and I used the term 'cause it was hilarious, I thought. I know I'm straight, tho. 

So you're bi? Or you've been with girls and then discovered you were actually into boys? Do they still turn you on?

You mean you don't like the taste when giving them oral or when getting inside of them? I just associated "taste" with oral, ya know. But I'm kind of confused rn.

16 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Well, I saw a lame joke on somewhere and I used the term 'cause it was hilarious, I thought. I know I'm straight, tho. 

So you're bi? Or you've been with girls and then discovered you were actually into boys? Do they still turn you on?

You mean you don't like the taste when giving them oral or when getting inside of them? I just associated "taste" with oral, ya know. But I'm kind of confused rn.

Haha, I think you can pretty much call a ****** (which just happens to be my favorite word in the world) whatever you want now.

I guess you could say I am if I went by labels.  For me, it's more about the connection than anything under your jeans. 

LAUGH OUT LOUD -- yes, I was referring to oral.  So, you experience tastes when you're "inside of them?"  Do tell. 

tumblr_mg6w5uCd8B1r93y4eo1_500.gif

10 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

Haha, I think you can pretty much call a ****** (which just happens to be my favorite word in the world) whatever you want now.

I guess you could say I am if I went by labels.  For me, it's more about the connection than anything under your jeans. 

LAUGH OUT LOUD -- yes, I was referring to oral.  So, you experience tastes when you're "inside of them?"  Do tell. 

tumblr_mg6w5uCd8B1r93y4eo1_500.gif

Well, I was confused because I thought that one would compare ******* a woman in the ****** with ******* a man in the ***. Why would you compare being inside of a woman with sucking a ****? Like ******* with ******* and oral with oral, right?

Is not actually what's under their jeans tho. The body, those curves, the waist and stuff. I can't say what I want to, like, I can't express it

On 9/24/2016 at 10:08 AM, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Well, I was confused because I thought that one would compare ******* a woman in the ****** with ******* a man in the ***. Why would you compare being inside of a woman with sucking a ****? Like ******* with ******* and oral with oral, right?

Is not actually what's under their jeans tho. The body, those curves, the waist and stuff. I can't say what I want to, like, I can't express it

Your confusion is confusing me.

But i'm fairly certain I never compared "being inside a woman with sucking ****," LOL.

Dude, seriously, like FOR CEREAL when you lay the bong down -- you've got to tell what you think Cat tastes like, if not like pennies or duracell batteries.  

Only when you're not high though.  That's the rule.

tumblr_ll41shdlBy1qef23lgif.gif

On 22.9.2016 at 4:30 AM, colormefresh said:

"I hate her hair"

"I hate her makeup"

"Omg her lips!"

"A leotard, seriously?!"

People here have no clue how shallow they come across. It's a total mess.

Beyonce and Gaga had obvious nose jobs and other work done and their fans NEVER comment on it.

Britney fans blow everything out of portion and aren't very bright. It's like they don't realize other fanbases are watching this forum with a magnifying glass waiting to make our meltdowns a centerpiece on major gossip outlets to make her look bad.  :sofedup:

Ikr :crying1:

Archived