I don't understand why you guys have meltdowns

Guest Halaut7

I always expect things, because it makes me excited, but when they don't come true, I don't have a meltdown, it's nobody's fault but your own for getting upset for things that were never promised.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I hate her hair"

"I hate her makeup"

"Omg her lips!"

"A leotard, seriously?!"

People here have no clue how shallow they come across. It's a total mess.

Beyonce and Gaga had obvious nose jobs and other work done and their fans NEVER comment on it.

Britney fans blow everything out of portion and aren't very bright. It's like they don't realize other fanbases are watching this forum with a magnifying glass waiting to make our meltdowns a centerpiece on major gossip outlets to make her look bad.  :sofedup:

My only legit meltdown was the MM video, when i saw it i was heartbroken, disappointed, pissed, and done with her. But only because i'd seen all those leaks, and the pictures she posted on social media, then unexpectedly she drops that version i was really really really let down...:bichpls::fkinoverit::girlfall::icant1::crying11::omg:

The rest is just an "oh well, she'll do better next time" :unbothered:

People on here are obsessed with her. They live in this delusional world in which Britney actually owes them something. Well, wake up buddies, 'cause she owes you nothing. She does not owe you the original MM video 'cause she felt like not releasing. She does not owe you not messing with her face, 'cause it's her face, not yours. You listen to her music and buy it because you feel like it and if you think she owes you a single thing because of that y'all delusional. Some of y'all act as if she is your property and that is wrong on so many levels it hurts.

Hence the meltdowns. That are pretty pathetic, btw. Instead of melting down on a forum, they could be rolling outside, hooking with hot chicks and **** the hell out of 'em. But I guess is funnier to lose your **** on here. 

On 9/21/2016 at 10:12 PM, AutumnsGlory said:

I always expect things, because it makes me excited, but when they don't come true, I don't have a meltdown, it's nobody's fault but your own for getting upset for things that were never promised.

The Famos surprise was promised though !

I just wanna know what it was.

Please LAWD HAVE MERCY delivery me .

I don't wanna dream about

All the things that never were

Maybe I could live without 

When I'm out from underrr.

2gw9oye_zpsbpwgm7da.gif

2 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

tumblr_menal6sbdC1qgheexo2_500.gif

tumblr_7an3ks2hjggb.gif

Are you that scared of muffins, guys? :idkney:

Seriously now. I've always wondered something. Don't you gay guys -I assume you're gay- ever feel like ******* a girl? Like having her? Like possessing her? Like getting deep inside of her while hearing her moaning like there's no tomorrow? No offence, I'm just curious.

Archived