Britney Spears Is Performing At Chicago's B96 Jingle Bash

Jordan Miller

Hello everyone! Long time lurker but I've been a fan since day one and I'm from Chicago. B96 has their own themed concerts and I've never been to a Jingle Bash but I have gone to a few B96 Halloween bashes and it's typically about 5 or 6 songs and when you factor that Britney is the only big name she might have a little bit more of a set than the others but that could be wishful thinking.

If she's confirmed for a 30 minute set at the Apple Music Festival than that'll probably be similar but it looks random as hell that Britney would be in Chicago in December for the B96 Jingle Bash. You'd think she'd be at KIIS FM's Jingle Ball.

I heard BOMT for the first time on B96 18 years ago and this beats spending thousands on a plane ticket and hotel plus the show in Vegas and if she's performing a few Glory tracks than this is worth it to me. I need to check her schedule before I buy tickets because if she's not physically there there's no point in going. I'm not here for pre-taped performanceney.

Also, to those wondering this doesn't air on tv and it's not professionally filmed. It's your basic end of the year radio concert. There will be fan videos no doubt, that's if she's physically there.

I hope I've cleared up some confusion.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived