Alternate Version Of Britney Spears' "Make Me" Video Surfaces: WATCH

JamesExhale

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cristalmontgro said:

OMGGGGG!

The first G-Eazy scene is FIREEEE i'm ******* now!
That gaze of him <3 
:bootyney:

THANK YOU! its strangely appealing, cant get over it! :feelingmyself:

3 hours ago, hleeeee said:

At least they tried though and I appreciate it :)

I'm happy Brit and her team at least listened to the fans and released this! 99% of the fans seems to hate the audition idea of the official video!

With a little better/smoother editing, some choreo, and a few back-up dancers, this could've made a much better re-shot official video than the one we got! 

But... :embarrassney:

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST INTER-CUT SCENES FROM THIS WITH THE ORIGINAL (LaChapelle video), AND REMOVE THE "TOO ****" SCENES FROM THE ORIGINAL AND REPLACE THEM WITH THE "PRETTY" SCENES FROM THIS?!?!?!? 

WHY DID THEY EVEN HAVE TO RE-SHOOT THE DAMN VIDEO???????

WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST SHOOT A SIMPLE CHOREO VIDEO TO BEGIN WITH IF THEY ARE FREAKED OUT BY CONTROVERSY AND "SEXINESS"???

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Btw, delete the official one from Vevo and replace it with this if we're not getting the original.... 

:donewithit:

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hmm, a big notification popped-up right on my screen once I had updated and opened the game, telling me to click to watch the "exclusive MM." 

However, this just worked for me as well after closing out of the game and then re-opening it (and the pop-up didn't come up this time), so try this:

1. Click on the "settings" icon (that little wheel/sun looking thing right underneath your A/B/C/D/E-List ranking).

2. Then it'll take you directly to a screen where there's a button that says "music video."

Hope that helps! :)

hmmm it must be region exclusive then, it just won't show anything

all I see is that introductory video of Planet Hollywood and Britney with the PG/WB outfit.

Or maybe I actually have to play it before I can unlock that feature. I played it only once :hype:

but thanks for your help

Archived