Alternate Version Of Britney Spears' "Make Me" Video Surfaces: WATCH

JamesExhale

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

it wasnt bad. its def better than the official one cause theres no product placement and laughter. but if she danced like in a 4x4 cubicle and spliced into this video, it would pass as britney mv, just my opinion. just like the 3 MV. it was simple but was a smash,

How dare you compare this mess with the iconic 3 video. Don't be rude.:wontcry:

1 minute ago, WootsWow said:

How dare you compare this mess with the iconic 3 video. Don't be rude.:wontcry:

im not! sorry if i sounded like that. i meant to say, if they just chopped the bad parts off of this and shoot new footages a la 3, this one would pass for a decent video. i will never compare this one to any existing video except Perfume. PG was kinda decent for me minus the dialog.

6 minutes ago, jamesblue said:

im not! sorry if i sounded like that. i meant to say, if they just chopped the bad parts off of this and shoot new footages a la 3, this one would pass for a decent video. i will never compare this one to any existing video except Perfume. PG was kinda decent for me minus the dialog.

Not with that Randee over exposure effect mess. It'd be passed for Intimate Britney Spears collection advert though.:wontcry: 

Someone needs to get Randee an optical checkup appointment.

Why didn't they release this **** then?

This is basic, but yet it's all focused on her and without those stupid scenes of the girls and the fat guy

Not a master piece for sure, but yet better than the released one, cause it's all Britney, simple but beautiful

Archived