Piece Of Me DVD?

OCBoy1985

13 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Are you a Yoncé stan? If so, why isn't the RoachHive as nice (and cute) as you? :riri:

She's very talented and incredibly beautiful though. I used to love Beyoncé back when she was on DC, but now she's all about image. She comes off as more of a brand than an actual artist. I also don't get why she's bleached her skin over the years...her darker skin tone was so flawless :tiffsniffle:

I'm not a Stan but I'm a big fan of hers ... Nobody comes before Britney and Mariah tho ... Me & B Our Bdays are a day apart (9/3-9/4 so I feel like us both being Virgos I know her a little bit LOL)

I didn't like her when I was caught up in dumb Stan wars ... then I realized U miss out on a lot of great music cause of that dumb mess.

All the black females who have made it in recent times has bleached their skin to give a more  European look .., Rihanna, Nicki, Ciara, Tyra Banks etc have all done it and in fact I don't know any that hasn't done it smh it's sad really... The black community has a thing about being lite skin.

Thats why I applaud Naomi Campbell she has never done that ... She's bout one of the few that hasn't done it 

Meanwhile U have White people who tans a lot to get darker... people just don't know how to be happy in their own skin!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, A.D. said:

My ideal MM video before the mess we got was Britney living up to the "something sensational" line by hooking up with an older, impeccable woman and Naomi was my pic because I just loved her sensual vibe throughout MJ's In the Closet mv :comingthru:

I bought Lemonade and her self-titled but then I got caught in stan wars again and went back to shading her. Sufficient to say I'm bipolar :giggleney:

I did buy Sweet Tea too but I normally don't buy her albums... I have a cousin that normally gives me one cause she buys more than one.

I remember my Bestfriend asked me to go to her concert around 2006 or 2008 don't remember exactly but I turned that free concert ticket down... I wouldn't do that today tho LOL

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

Me neither, the Formation World Tour has something I'd like to see on Vegas...amazing song mash-ups/transitions. The Hold Up/Countdown mix as well as the Ring The Alarm/Don't Hurt Yourself one give me life :liberatedaf:

I would like to see it but I don't like concerts held in Stadiums... It's too damn big and you would  have to be front row to enjoy it.

Britney needs a new choreographer and to prerecord her vocals and she'll be good!

Guest Young Törless
On 21.9.2016 at 11:27 PM, LilyRoseAllen said:

Maybe she's doing an awesome documentary on her residency + a 3 hour show DVD with the best parts etc... That's something Beyoncé would do, or even Céline, but then again Beyoncé is a control freak (not in a good way) and Céline only has good performances...

Céline had a great Vegas DVD, 'A New Day...'. It was a double disc, and featured various documentaries. One about the history of the show, one about fans coming from all over the world to see her and when they had their meet & greets with Céline, and it also featured the full show from behind the scenes as it went on.

1 hour ago, Young Törless said:

Céline had a great Vegas DVD, 'A New Day...'. It was a double disc, and featured various documentaries. One about the history of the show, one about fans coming from all over the world to see her and when they had their meet & greets with Céline, and it also featured the full show from behind the scenes as it went on.

Oh yeah that sounds amazing we definitely need something like that for Piece of me!

Fans come from all around the world to see the show in Vegas!

6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

They said we would get one at the end of the whole run. It makes sense - they want people to come see it vs. buying the DVD. So they will prob film the last few shows and then release the DVD when it's all over. I wish we could get both shows but I doubt it.

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking TBH LOL 

Guest Young Törless
15 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Oh yeah that sounds amazing we definitely need something like that for Piece of me!

Fans come from all around the world to see the show in Vegas!

If you're interested to see the fans docu from Céline's double DVD:

7 hours ago, A.D. said:

Pre-recorded vocals are essential. If she did it for the FF Tour, she could do it for Vegas. Charmed Madonna or whatever her choreographer's name is needs to go as well as the creative director. Her show is a little too Vegas Showgirl and not enough Britneyfied tbh :angietea:

I agree that choreographer is the worst Brit needs to bring in some young people... Larry is getting old and doesn't know what the hell hes doing nowadays and I can't at him insisting Clumsy to be on Glory.

Even more of a reason she needs new management!

2 hours ago, A.D. said:

Clumsy is enjoyable but much like PS and What You Need, it does NOT belong in the album. I skip all 3 of them when listening to Glory :wannadie:

She'll never have new management while her father is around...we all know he and Larry are two scheming albino alligators :angietea:

Not albino alligators LOL 

I love Private Show and I like WYN she sounds amazing on both... PS is one of the albums best songs!

My Bestfriend loves it and all the non fans said she sounds good on it ... Idk why exhale doesn't like it.

Archived