Who else thinks we are not getting another single?

Campy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

impossible :donewithit: I've never seen an artist release only one single for an album

Oh thnk god, i thought Lotus had only one single, i think it would be very strange too, but its getting too late for it, they need to release it already

45 minutes ago, Campy said:

Remember when RCA said that the third single for BJ was in the works... :angietea:

And it was. They were testing waters with "It should be easy" and "Now that I found you", but they saw negative reactions on those choices & gave up on releasing. From this perspective, I'm glad we didn't get third one. This time I think it's different... Maybe they are not so sure about choice, so they don't want to rush things. I'm okay with waiting as long as they don't release "Clumsy" or something similar (read: another album filler) as a single. 

3 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

And it was. They were testing waters with "It should be easy" and "Now that I found you", but they saw negative reactions on those choices & gave up on releasing. From this perspective, I'm glad we didn't get third one. This time I think it's different... Maybe they are not so sure about choice, so they don't want to rush things. I'm okay with waiting as long as they don't release "Clumsy" or something similar (read: another album filler) as a single. 

This could also mean they can say they tested the water for other Glory tracks and got negative reviews. RCA sucks and does not have Britneys back.

Archived