so "glory" is underperforming globally (enter my thread, larry)..

justkeepdoingit

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

oh yeah? and so ******* what? 

let me quote her on what she said about femme fatale 

" I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I've have into it." 

38o10h.gif

and after five years we're still here misarable hoping for the RETURNING OF THE AMERICAN DREAM! No *****! She's a mom and a performer, she doesn't want to be a household again! Enjoy the basicness of the Make Me mv and wait for the 2nd single! 

lmao, you're obviously too bitter towards her to form useful thoughts. bark a lil more, *****. :riha:

49 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

do you ever stop and think about the future tho? do you really think you'll keep getting good music videos/world tours etc. if britney stops selling music? if so, you're highly delusional. 

Well I can't force Britney to do something she doesn't want to, she's over being famous and I don't blame her she just wants to make music and release it for her fans and honestly all I really want from her is the music! 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

but she doesn't want to be that type of performer nowadays, don't u get? ffs 

if yall think britney wants the success of beyonce and taylor then youre clearly delusional tbh, SHE(NOT LARRY)'s done with this ******* fake industry! have some seats and enjoy glory! 

38o10h.gif

******* THISSSS 

3 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

which is why i was talking about music videos only. not like i want her to do countless tv specials/interviews.

I guess but there is no way RCA would fork over some of the money made by a single for a music video, Britney herself probably gets a tiny portion of those profits because the label keeps most of it!

A big problem with Glory is honestly RCA, they caused the leak, they picked a terrible week for it's released, they did hardly anything to advertise the album.......they don't treat Britney like a priority and I honestly noticed it back during the BJ era as well 

Archived