so "glory" is underperforming globally (enter my thread, larry)..

justkeepdoingit

... despite being her best album to date :madonna: 

anyways, if i was part of team britney, i'd honestly consider releasing a new single (+ new MV) every ******* month or so - unless one of them tears up the charts. in that case, let it have longevity and move on the next single when said smasher slows down.

yes - music videos are expensive, but they could pull it off if they spent part of each single's profit (whatever the label and britney rake in) into the next music video. this era shouldn't be about making money with the music (they're making enough in vegas) - it should be about turning britney spears into the powerful household name she deserves to be again. 

"make me..." made around 350K on spotify alone + around 19k on youtube (incl. audio, mv + vma performance)

= around $370.000 with STREAMING alone. if you take the sales into account, probably somewhere around 700k+ in total... take away whatever songwriters + producers get, and put it all into the next ******* video. we don't need every song to be a "toxic"-budget video anyways - just look at what randee did with that "private show" commercial. it's better than the leadsingle's MV.

if they do this, her album will pick back up, she'll have songs charting on iTunes for the rest of this year + 2017, and most importantly she'll be PRESENT and constantly talked about. 

just wanted to share this idea, hope y'all like it :kidcries:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

anyways, if i was part of team britney, i'd honestly consider releasing a new single (+ new MV) every ******* month or so - unless one of them tears up the charts. in that case, let it have longevity and move on the next single when said smasher slows down.

yes - music videos are expensive, but they could pull it off if they spent part of each single's profit (whatever the label and britney rake in) into the next music video. this era shouldn't be about making money with the music (they're making enough in vegas) - it should be about turning britney spears into the powerful household name she deserves to be again

"make me..." made around 350K on spotify alone + around 19k on youtube (incl. audio, mv + vma performance)

= around $370.000 with STREAMING alone. if you take the sales into account, probably somewhere around 700k+ in total... take away whatever songwriters + producers get, and put it all into the next ******* video. we don't need every song to be a "toxic"-budget video anyways - just look at what randee did with that "private show" commercial. it's better than the leadsingle's MV.

if they do this, her album will pick back up, she'll have songs charting on iTunes for the rest of this year + 2017, and most importantly she'll be PRESENT and constantly talked about. 

but she doesn't want to be that type of performer nowadays, don't u get? ffs 

if yall think britney wants the success of beyonce and taylor then youre clearly delusional tbh, SHE(NOT LARRY)'s done with this ******* fake industry! have some seats and enjoy glory! 

38o10h.gif

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

but she doesn't want to be that type of performer nowadays, don't u get? ffs 

if yall think britney wants the success of beyonce and taylor then youre clearly delusional tbh, SHE(NOT LARRY)'s done with this ******* fake industry! have some seats and enjoy glory! 

38o10h.gif

she has worked on "glory" for over 2 years and if you asked her, i'm pretty sure she'd tell you she wants her work to stay in the top 100 for a lil' bit longer than just 4 ******* weeks, so stfu.

''Her Team'' ''Larry'' ''Rca''... How about ''Britney'', it's her álbum, is not like her people are stopping her from performing or promote, they would ******* wish if she turned to them and say ''i wanna do this, this, this, this oh and this'' it's HER not THEM! So people need to stop always blaming others, you can't ******' promote/performe without HER!

Just now, PBoy said:

''Her Team'' ''Larry'' ''Rca''... How about ''Britney'', it's her álbum, is not like her people are stopping her from performing or promote, they would ******* wish if she turned to them and say ''i know do this, this, this, this oh and this'' it's HER not THEM! So people need to stop always blaming others, you can't ******' promote/performe without HER!

britney doesn't coordinate her own career obviously. there's a major label behind her. :madonna:

they are the ones who need to provide better choreographers, plan the promo, invest money in her career etc etc.

sure, britney has the power to say no to it all, but being the people-pleaser that she is, she probs won't as long as they don't give her another ITZ promo schedule. nobody was saying anything about interviews anyways. this is strictly music-related, and i do believe that britney enjoys what she does.

28 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

yes - music videos are expensive, but they could pull it off if they spent part of each single's profit (whatever the label and britney rake in) into the next music video. this era shouldn't be about making money with the music (they're making enough in vegas) - it should be about turning britney spears into the powerful household name she deserves to be again. 

and Britney doesn't always have to be in every video. Like Purpose, she could have a video of just dancers, a montage one (like home movies/BTS from childhood and early years, kids for JLM), animated, viral mashup for if God is dancing

i made a couple videos and think some of the good editors/video people of exhale can make some visuals but this site is too busy picking her apart to actually make something cool collectively as a fan base

but at the same time it should be for fun and the music and not the charts, like someone said she's over the fakeness.

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

britney doesn't coordinate her own career obviously. there's a major label behind her. :madonna:

they are the ones who need to provide better choreographers, plan the promo, invest money in her career etc etc.

sure, britney has the power to say no to it all, but being the people-pleaser that she is, she probs won't as long as they don't give her another ITZ promo schedule. nobody was saying anything about interviews anyways. this is strictly music-related, and i do believe that britney enjoys what she does.

Better Choreographers? She learned a good choreo for Toxic in vegas and she skipped, she had better moves for Make Me where she even posted a vídeo on her insta, she skipped once again, she learned an awesome routine for Mannequin on Circus, also skipped, she has great moves for all her classics, and she rather learn basic ones for them, is not her choregraphers, it's her! And i got no doubts if she decide to actually put her promo out there, her label wouldn't have no drama to spend all the Money and get the best people for that, the thing is, she doesn't want, what you want them to do then, this is not the Blackout era where you couldn't count on her

Just now, DaddySayzee said:

and Britney doesn't always have to be in every video. Like Purpose, she could have a video of just dancers, a montage one (like home movies/BTS from childhood and early years, kids for JLM), animated

exactly. i'd even take ******* lyric videos - but we're not even getting those :madonna:

i guess that has to do with youtube's HORRENDOUS royalty payments.

3 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

she has worked on "glory" for over 2 years and if you asked her, i'm pretty sure she'd tell you she wants her work to stay in the top 100 for a lil' bit longer than just 4 ******* weeks, so stfu.

oh yeah? and so ******* what? 

let me quote her on what she said about femme fatale 

" I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I've have into it." 

38o10h.gif

and after five years we're still here misarable hoping for the RETURNING OF THE AMERICAN DREAM! No *****! She's a mom and a performer, she doesn't want to be a household again! Enjoy the basicness of the Make Me mv and wait for the 2nd single! 

Archived