Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

This should have been single #1. She should have been on the VMA stage with nothing but a micstand singing this with multi-colored lights shifting throughout the performance. No dancers. It would have been such a stark contrast between her and Beyonce and indeed "epic" bc she wouldn't have been relying on theatrics.

Simple and effective and would have slayed the GP. The song is getting praise from African Americans right now, for the first time in a long time.

More like..

Open the show with Make Me.../me myself and I

And end the show with Mood Ring. 

:tifftear:

Ratings would soar high thanks to Britney. 

Just like that Glory could have debuted at #1 with 205k copies :tifftear:

No more mean comments. :tifftear:

And then Man On The Moon live at the AMAS with a dance performance of love me down. :tifftear:

After listening to it throughout the day, it's become catchier, but is still too slow, and too Beyoncé for my taste. I think it's better than Clumsy and Just Luv Me. 

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate it, don't get me wrong, I really do :donewithit: But when you have all the other Glory tracks, there's no comparison. They're magical, Mood Ring is just great. I mean, that's awesome enough, that the "worst" songs on this album are still better than most of her discography.

I can't understand why it isn't in the standard edition :crying2:  it gets better everytime I hear it :yaknow:

The fact that one song can make you feel so many things at the same time is fantastic :likethat:

I'm in a difficult phase of my life and this song represents my feelings so well :crying1: , maybe not the lyrics, but the sound .

It MUST BE single I don't care when :bop:

I AM LIVING FOR LOW REGISTERNEY OMG :pumped:

i want a stripped down live version of this.  Then I want her to belt out What you need. :letitburn:

i cannot with her serving vocals this era.  i'm so proud of her!  so sad we flop US fans couldn't get her to #1. we are not worthy.  :sobbing::wendycry:

I AM LIVING FOR LOW REGISTERNEY OMG :pumped:

there's a bridge also. :comingthru:

i want a stripped down live version of this.  Then I want her to belt out What you need. :letitburn:

i cannot with her serving vocals this era.  i'm so proud of her!  so sad we flop US fans couldn't get her to #1. we are not worthy.  :sobbing::wendycry:

Archived