Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Invitation said:

anyone has a download link to pm me please?

Not you and every other comment being "PM me the song", when Jordan literally posted a download link in his OP. :hahaha: The media player Jordan linked, which allows you to listen to the song, also gives you the option to download the song. :gimmemoar: Just click the little downward facing arrow, and once it redirects you to another website, hit the orange Download Now button that'll be on the top-right corner of the media player.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not you and every other comment being "PM me the song", when Jordan literally posted a download link in his OP. :hahaha: The media player Jordan linked, which allows you to listen to the song, also gives you the option to download the song. :gimmemoar: Just click the little downward facing arrow, and once it redirects you to another website, hit the orange Download Now button that'll be on the top-right corner of the media player.

Oops! I'm so ******* stupid. Thank you so much for ur explanation:tiffanycries:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
35 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

omg yaaaaasss I want all their autographs ngl :tifftear: I kinda stan them nnnnnnn :orangu: Wasn't there a member named Alex who made the Whitney gifs? And now that I think about it were you part of the group too?! Like honestly I'd be laugh-crying so hard because of the gifs or interactions between them all!

Hope that doesn't sound creepy nnnnnn :orangu:

UFHUHFRUFH NNNNNNNNN. When I first saw you post the queenflopgagu gif a while back, I was wondering which one of them had a second account :orangu:  Oh yes, Alex! He doesn't come on exhale anymore, he's on twitter NNNN. He's the king of Whitney gifs/edits!  and yes I was NNNNNNNNNNNNN, I didn't have any gif making skills though :gloria:   And ikr? Those gifs made for some fun times :jackk: 

Not at all :orangu: 

Archived