Giorgio Moroder Mentions Britney

CharmingMadness

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2016/09/10/disco-pioneer-giorgio-moroder-talks-retirement-britney-spears-and-studio-54/#13f68c749a3b
So sweet of him, didnt know she asked him! #justice4tomsdiner :rihclap:

On the album that was out last year you featured a mix of people. You had everybody from Britney to people that are up and coming, like Foxes and Mikky Ekko. What makes you want to work with some of these up and coming artists?

Well with that album it was slightly different. The record company and the management would propose things. When Britney Spears asked me if I could produce the song “Tom’s Diner” obviously I said yes because I love her. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Okay she asked you, you didn't ask her.

no need to be negative :hugs: he just told the story behind it

14 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

Why didn't she go be in the video then. Omg I'm so tired of her floptastic F list team.

:sickofu:

have no idea! as a buzz single, it would be more artistic than pretay gorls :ohnoney:

12 minutes ago, Tom's Diner said:

Hi, I'm here :saycheese::selenerz:

:moorangu: hi! you're such a bop! :bgrin:

he always says that. he just wanna to be clear that britney was looking for him.

but maybe she was looking for him because she want a good producer for her album, and then he put the song in his album. so it is fine. britney change her mind about the direction of her album at that time that's why she didn't care about the song on giorgio's album.

Guest Young Törless
1 hour ago, Aleister Crowley said:

I'm so salty that Britney worked with him. I mean I love Tom's Diner, but he's so disrespectful to her it just ruins it for me.

That old fart should be happy Britney brought some attention to his dry mangina.

How is he disrespectful? :beynah:

1 hour ago, ShadowCat said:

i dont believe :embarrassney:britney asking for him sounds fake history :donewithit:

but i love this song, so catchy

Well I'm sure there was talk all over RCA about the new album and how they were looking for people to feature on it, Britney had probably wanted to do a cover of Tom's Diner for awhile and saw this as a good opportunity plus I'm sure she loves some of the Donna Summer songs he did way back when and was like oh I wanna work with him.  He has stated many times that Britney approached him and he was shocked/flattered by it so I doubt it's fake.  

Archived