Question about Britneys dancing right now

GimmeMario

I feel like we get moments of seeing Britney really feeling the choreo depending on which songs shes doing but then in others it looks like shes focused on hitting every mark like being super technical and not really like just letting it flow through her naturally.

I think for her she has to be really enjoying the song or something

or 

its the actual choreography she isnt enjoying

what do you guys think???

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mario Posey said:

I feel like we get moments of seeing Britney really feeling the choreo depending on which songs shes doing but then in others it looks like shes focused on hitting every mark like being super technical and not really like just letting it flow through her naturally.

I think for her she has to be really enjoying the song or something

or 

its the actual choreography she isnt enjoying

what do you guys think???

Yes. I don't know what's going on exactly but yes. Seems like disinterest of ad-libbing, fierce scowling, eye contact and natural lip synching.  I don't know what the deal is, there are great moments! I think she needs to be let off the leash a little bit and allowed to let it flow, yeah.

18 minutes ago, --- said:

there's no fluidity or flow. i don't feel like she is working with people who understand her range of ability as a dancing pop star. the style of dance has changed drastically, and they need to develop the britney equivalent and progress from there.

yeah there is no flow sometimes and its annoying cause we know damn well she has it in her weve been seeing it throughout POM

I say bring in some new choreographers or something

Archived