I love the BBMAs performance so damn much

Finkypop the 3rd

I just re-watched the performance yet again for the hundredth time, when the light beamed on her and Work ***** started and she began the verses she looked so incredibly nervous...

b09ab90df679360c8db6702614d811f7.gif

I remember watching this live and when I saw this look on her face and her doing the lick lipping thing she does when shes nervous after every sentence of the song my *** clenched in anticipation HOPING that she'd pull it off and shine like we all knew she could. Then the robot Barbie strutting + armography central segment of Womanizer began and I felt a bit more uneasy... but then the backbend happened:

984207e22958a4e97ebc524290534bd5.gif

in which she then proceeded to demolish every inch of my being with the Womanizer dance break till the very end :crying1: Toxic BBMA 2016 was literally Primeney, she was there that night and she looked so beautiful and vibrant and she nailed the entire Toxic routine even better than the backup dancers did :crying1: thank you for everything Britney I'm so proud of you I love you so much and now I'm done I just needed to write about how amazing this performance was, the audio of it is actually in my running playlist with the audience cheers and everything it gets me so pumped (I'm so weird) but yeah out of the many things I'm thankful for from the Glory era this performance is definitely up there :crying1:  

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived