Glory 2nd week UK

Guest Nick Jonas

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real tragedy is that this is one of the best albums she's ever released and the public is missing out if they don't get their **** together.

I guess the combination of her not really promoting in the past and keeping low key and the fact that people don't buy music anymore is really hurting Glory.

Shame tbh.

This era ain't done,tho:lessons:

We are ridiculously fickle in the UK, I know we live in a world where they rush records out internationally in one go to avoid piracy, but the GP actually needs to know that Britney is doing something. We don't, so a number 2 debut and drastic fall is fine. It shows the fanbase is still there (which is a surprise in itself for the UK who haven't really seen her perform since 2011), and there is time to recover.

However, iTunes festival is coming and that will be good for publicity. She could really do with doing The X Factor, but the timing's not right for the live shows. I still love that 2008 Womaniser performance and I know I hear her vocals on that performance.

2 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

Unfortunately the GP haven't even heard about MM, so Glory has no single to sell off unlike her previous lead singles. :donewithit:

This. And it's hardly something that radio stations are going to pick up as special; I think it's unique for Britney and progressive, but to everyone else it will just be a mid-tempo track.

Archived