Britney Announced On Ellen She's Donating $125,000 To Louisiana Flood Relief

Jordan Miller

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney has done SO much for Louisiana during all this and it makes me so freaking happy and proud to be a fan. She was in a commercial about the floods, she posted about it and asked for donations on social media, she held a contest to encourage more people to donate, and she appeared on Ellen to announce that she has donated $125,000 for an emergency vehicle!

HUMBLE QUEEN.

:crying11:

1 hour ago, justkeepdoingit said:

that was so inappropriate. i love rosie, but no. 

In Rosie's defense, everyone celebrated when she left Kevin.  It was like a national holiday.  When their separation was announced and hot, single Britney started showing up everywhere (Letterman, the AMAs, ice-skating at Rockefeller Center, etc.), people were hype af.   Even the media was supportive.  In retrospect, it's crazy how everything went downhill so quickly.  

Why is no one talking about how STUNNING she looks in this clip?  She literally looks like ITNEY again... the side bangs, the make up, her face is less stiff-looking, when she did that silly face she looked exactly like ITZney... she's so humble too.  Everyone complaining about the prompter should just shush up... she clearly said before she gets nervous in 1-to-1 settings (plus she's an introvert)... also, it was probably a last minute thing.  If she had time to actually memorize it, she would have.

Archived