Greatest Hits: My Prerogative re-entry BB 200 at...

baobao199

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when MP came out. Best Buy only had the CD and not the DVD. So I went across the street to circuit city and they only had the DVD. It was weird...

If the Internet was as big then I think we would have had a meltdown. They released it the same week as Shania's GH (Brit's team was dumb then as well) and got beat out. 

Slay MP!!!

13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I remember when MP came out. Best Buy only had the CD and not the DVD. So I went across the street to circuit city and they only had the DVD. It was weird...

If the Internet was as big then I think we would have had a meltdown. They released it the same week as Shania's GH (Brit's team was dumb then as well) and got beat out. 

Slay MP!!!

agreed

I remember when I decided not to buy the DVD when it's released. I made the dumbest mistake.

when will team britney :kiss:

34 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

That's awesome ! But why GP don't buy The Singles Colletion? :MJ: They want only Britney 1999-2004:donewithit:

The Singles Collection is cool but it really didn't have a reason to exist at that point to be honest. They should have waited until she had at least two or three more albums out.

That and Greatest Hits: My Prerogative is superior in every way. I mean I LOVE 3 but My Prerogative + Do Somethin' + I've Just Begun beat it out easily. Not to mention that GH: MP has Outrageous, Overprotected and Lucky :carpoolney:

33 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

That's awesome ! But why GP don't buy The Singles Colletion? :MJ: They want only Britney 1999-2004:donewithit:

Even though The Singles Collection has her "newer" tracks, it misses a lot of the classics, and GP favorites: Sometimes, Lucky, Overprotected, etc.

Plus probably the title Greatest Hits is more attractive than just The Singles Collection :P

Archived