Britney "forced to stay famous"

Sil

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, SlayTheLights said:

I hate these rags :wendycry:

Local magazine, Grazia (South Africa) claims that Britney keeps a vial of ******* in her locker at her gym :wendycry:

And the GP eats this **** up and regurgitates it as facts:quirkney:

OMG I also got the Grazia and read that and I was like wtf... Check on the page they credit their sources...which explains why the entire article reeks of BullShit.

30 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Honestly, all Britneys ever known is how to be famous. At this point if she backs out she'll miss it somewhat. :wannadie: Its addicting.

This. She used to claim in every interview that she didn't see herself doing music in 4 years (they always asked her this in like 2011 and 2009, and they asked about 10 years from then, which would be about 4-5 years from now), and then in 2013 she signed to do 4 more albums, and just a few weeks ago she said she wanted to do at least 18 albums (which means she'd have to sign for six more albums once her current contract is up).

Unless she counts compilations in her grand total, there's no way in hell she's retiring anytime soon, especially when she wants to literally DOUBLE her current discography.

14 minutes ago, SlayTheLights said:

PLEASE LINK ME, IM ON BG EVERYDAY LOOKING FOR BRITNEY BLINDS :crying11:

And also, there used to be only 2 South Africans on here, where did y'all come from :walkonby:

Lol, it's an oldish Blind Item from July that was posted on, Crazy Days and Nights.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/07/blind-item-11-231.html

I used to browse Exhale anonymously, but decided to join when Make Me came out. I've come across a few South Africans on here. It's great :gobaby:

Just now, SlayTheLights said:

Where you based boo! :bootyney:

I've always wanted to do a flashmob somewhere hahaha:tongueney:

At the moment, overseas for work, but I hail from Jozie :carpoolney:

Btw I edited my previous post and included the link to that Blind Item. Check it out but I have to warn you, while entertaining, that site is normally a whole lot of rubbish.

• Content Curators
58 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This. She used to claim in every interview that she didn't see herself doing music in 4 years (they always asked her this in like 2011 and 2009, and they asked about 10 years from then, which would be about 4-5 years from now), and then in 2013 she signed to do 4 more albums, and just a few weeks ago she said she wanted to do at least 18 albums (which means she'd have to sign for six more albums once her current contract is up).

Unless she counts compilations in her grand total, there's no way in hell she's retiring anytime soon, especially when she wants to literally DOUBLE her current discography.

I think back then, she wasn't happy with the directions her albums were going.

And, she really wanted to find a man and create her family again. But, she's matured now and things have changed.

Archived