"Do you wanna come over" >>"Slumber party" lead in

Thecodeman25

I will say slumber party is my hope for the big universal hit off the album but I don't think it should come next. We need a more upbeat second single. 

Her team should film both videos consecutively and have them tied into a continuous story. I mean it makes sense. Start with DYWCO in the club asking to come over... Then lead to a **** slumber party/after party. The first video would tease the second. Good idea, no?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Aleister Crowley said:

That's why we have Liar tbh. Liar and then Slumber Party feat Tinashe & Rihanna with lesbian video :carpoolney:

Sorry but LIar is a little annoying and won't be taken seriously like this fan base seems to think. The chorus vocals are hard on the ears. And most of the chorus is not her.

Just now, Thecodeman25 said:

Sorry but LIar is a little annoying and won't be taken seriously like this fan base seems to think. The chorus vocals are hard in the ears. And most of the chorus is not her.

Isn't that the case with DYWCO? :uknowit:

Sorry, i ****** love whole Glory, but Liar slays me the most and I do think it will do well as a single #2.

1 minute ago, Aleister Crowley said:

Isn't that the case with DYWCO? :uknowit:

Sorry, i ****** love whole Glory, but Liar slays me the most and I do think it will do well as a single #2.

You're right about the chorus but in DYWCO it's not SUPPOSED to be Britney. The liar chorus gives some Myah vibes (I know its not her!) I dont even like DYWCO much but I'm starting to accept it as the second single and I think it might be the best choice. It may not even be the biggest hit but I think it's what we need right NOW. 

Just now, Thecodeman25 said:

You're right about the chorus but in DYWCO it's not SUPPOSED to be Britney. The liar chorus gives some Myah vibes (I know its not her!) I dont even like DYWCO much but I'm starting to accept it as the second single and I think it might be the best choice. It may not even be the biggest hit but I think it's what we need right NOW. 

Sis you did not just mention Flopyah  :nyschool: Run :nyschool: Hide :nyschool:

Archived