DYWCO IS THE NEXT HIT

GLORYOFBRITNEY

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only reason i don't want it to become the next single is because i feel like its already been out for so long, she's performed it with the not so great choreo. i want a new song with new choreo.

5 minutes ago, dynomite said:

the only reason i don't want it to become the next single is because i feel like its already been out for so long, she's performed it with the not so great choreo. i want a new song with new choreo.

Tis a good point. I'm afraid her lazy *** won't change anything up for the video 

7 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

The performances are terrible though!!! I don't care for the song but I am starting to think it's the only song that makes sense to come after Make me. We can't have another downtempo consecutively. At least it's peppy and has some interesting sounds. I just think the chorus isn't a great radio sing along.

U really need to see her perform it in vegas not the today show performance

20 minutes ago, fanman08 said:

Tis a good point. I'm afraid her lazy *** won't change anything up for the video 

I'm pretty sure she won't change anything so that's why we need a new song. She needs to start fresh and hire a great choreographer to create something amazing for the new song

I think they can wait like a few more weeks to release a new single, if they keep doing like a talk show bit or something each week until then.

DYWCO should NOT be a single.:wtf:

My friends prefer Private Show over it. They think the part with the guys chanting is weird. It will not be liked by the GP AT ALL.

The next single should NOT be Just Luv Me, it should be the third single. The GP will LOVE it and it will get amazing radio play.

The second single needs to be more upbeat, so it should be Slumber Party or Love Me Down. I think both would kill it on the radio, especially Slumber Party. It's very on trend, but it's soooo different compared to everything else on the radio.

Archived