DYWCO IS THE NEXT HIT

GLORYOFBRITNEY

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MeowBurglar said:

REALLY can't stand that song. At all. Not even a little.

Slumber Party for the Win.

Actually, Change Your Mind would be AMAZING but that will never happen

DEf.!!!   but i can see it happening tbh, its so addictive! just bcuz its a bonus track doesnt mean it cant be,we have seen some examples of bonus tracks being a single so why not? :mhm:

dont lose your hope :crying2:

They better release it if they want a 2nd hit after Slumber Party 

aD7iWQ.gif

5 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

It's her ******* songs, she'll dance and lip to them if she wants to wtf. She didnt force you to like her music loser :mhmsureny:

:weusay:and its my ******* opinion you stupid **** i did not force your crazy *** to like it...if im loser becuz you dont agree with me then youre a maniac for attack me, you need halp asap :mhmsureny: SAD.

5 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I think they can wait like a few more weeks to release a new single, if they keep doing like a talk show bit or something each week until then.

DYWCO should NOT be a single.:wtf:

My friends prefer Private Show over it. They think the part with the guys chanting is weird. It will not be liked by the GP AT ALL.

The next single should NOT be Just Luv Me, it should be the third single. The GP will LOVE it and it will get amazing radio play.

The second single needs to be more upbeat, so it should be Slumber Party or Love Me Down. I think both would kill it on the radio, especially Slumber Party. It's very on trend, but it's soooo different compared to everything else on the radio.

This. I like DYWCO but think it's too quirky. Right now the GP basically want the same kind of mid-level energy, rhythm-based song done by different artists. Slumber Party and LMD would stand out in a good way among the boring top 10 right now. DYWCO would be called annoying since there are literally people yelling the chorus, and I can see them hating Brit's voice saying "do you wanna come ovurrrr?" repetitively

6 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

I think they can wait like a few more weeks to release a new single, if they keep doing like a talk show bit or something each week until then.

My friends prefer Private Show over it. They think the part with the guys chanting is weird. It will not be liked by the GP AT ALL.

The next single should NOT be Just Luv Me, it should be the third single. The GP will LOVE it and it will get amazing radio play.

The second single needs to be more upbeat, so it should be Slumber Party or Love Me Down. I think both would kill it on the radio, especially Slumber Party. It's very on trend, but it's soooo different compared to everything else on the radio.

Youre basing GP on YOUR FRIENDS? lol Everybody loves DYWTCO...even people who hate Britney. It's fun...it's good choice though I, as a britney fan, prefer SP. 

23 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

And you ******* needs to get some balls, you're always so ready to talk **** about Britney, but the minute your little ugly ***** get dragged, you ******* start screaming "omg you need help, omg stop attacking me wahhhhh"....like stfu :weusay:

oh sorry i did not know that britney career is your religion we cant Criticize it :weusay: thanx god im just normal fan that love her and her art not like you a psycho again you need some help 

this may help you...you welcome :queenflopga:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Psychiatric_hospitals_in_the_United_States

8 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

In what world is Slumber Party upbeat? :ehidk: I like the song but I usually skip it...

DYWCO is the most upbeat song after If I´m Dancing, also it´s one of the catchiest and most "Britney-like" songs on the album :donewithit:

The GP will love it :hype:

1 hour ago, Jite91 said:

In what world is Slumber Party upbeat? :ehidk: I like the song but I usually skip it...

DYWCO is the most upbeat song after If I´m Dancing, also it´s one of the catchiest and most "Britney-like" songs on the album :donewithit:

The GP will love it :hype:

It's more up beat than Make Me :sofedup:

DYWCO will not be liked by the general public. If y'all think they will, y'all probably are the ones who voted for Criminal to be a single. :angietea:

20 minutes ago, KENZDOYLE said:

It's more up beat than Make Me :sofedup:

DYWCO will not be liked by the general public. If y'all think they will, y'all probably are the ones who voted for Criminal to be a single. :angietea:

DYWCO has a sort of Sexyback vibe to it, and Sexyback was very liked by the public and has become a classic :yaknow:

Archived