Larry and co better hurry up with a new single. We need it ASAP

oh.la.laa

2nd single should be   

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Barbie Spears said:

I wanna say Slumber Party but the GP's taste is so ****, I have a feeling it might not be appreciated enough. Kind of like what happened with Rihanna's Kiss It Better. Her fans were very vocal about their love for the song but it bombed when she released it as a single.

While I'm still in the process of warming up to If I'm Dancing, I feel like it's the most chart-friendly track on the album and would appeal to genres outside Britney's usual target audience.

If Im Dancing with good assy and twerky video would be it

1 hour ago, oh.la.laa said:

they are. they are probably don't know what to do after everything, but  it shows once again that it is time to change her team. They don't know how to make ****.  We've had so many rumors and the fact that  Just Luv Me  was supposed to be 1st single. But they were stupid enough to change it to MM :nyheadache:

Make me has done and is still doing well especially on iTunes.

4 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

No we don't need a new single when Make Me is rising and doing good and only 7 weeks after its release date. That's stupid as hell.

For your information ( :kiss:) :it started to decrease already on itunes of course :boredashell:

I really don't get how the **** slumber party is winning the poll when there is a song called better :sofedup:

56 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

No we don't need a new single when Make Me is rising and doing good and only 7 weeks after its release date. That's stupid as hell.

if they will release 2nd single in the near future, it won't hit MM sales. On the contrary, they will grow + more interest from GP

i voted for DYWCO but ive been binge listening to slumber party. DYWCO for me because she sounded the most engaged there. and we wanna show poeple she aint a robot. but whatever, every song here could be a single. ;) people fightin over which should be the next single is kind of getting out of hand. let's be positive sometimes too :bigkiss:

Archived