Vote MM on BB's "Song of the Summer!"

LostInAnImage

So Billboard.com posted this poll today, where they officially crowned Drake's "One Dance" as the song of the summer based on sales, but asked the public to vote for their own "song of the summer." 

Because everyone is unfairly ignoring MM, it's not an actual option provided on the poll but there's an "other" as a write-in option. So, obviously I selected "other" and wrote in "Make Me..." by Britney Spears feat. G-Eazy. :saycheese:

Then, after voting, I saw a lot of people had voted for "other" (it's currently in third place), and while that could obviously be referring to any song, in the comments section, MM is thus far the only song mentioned by voters that wasn't officially in the poll.

So, go flood the poll with write-in votes, and flood the comment section with love for MM! :bootyney:

#JusticeForMakeMe

Link: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7502708/song-of-the-summer-poll-vote-2016-drake-one-dance-rihanna

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived