Why does Britney lip sync the talkin songs too

derick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Are there videos proving she says it live sometimes? I would like to hear that. It's been a while since I checked gm performances from pom but Until early 2016 she didn't say "it's britney b" live for sure.

oh no, what I mean is she doesn't even move her mouth to pretend that she's saying it 

4 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Are there videos proving she says it live sometimes? I would like to hear that. It's been a while since I checked gm performances from pom but Until early 2016 she didn't say "it's britney b" live for sure.

Wait I think he means sometimes she doesn't even lip it meaning when she's behind the wall thing in MATM and thinks no one can see her :ohnoney:

I don't care either way though tbh

10 hours ago, chris_fives said:

I dont get it.. It's a ******* embarrassment. 

Even during Circus the sound off part after Boys was lipsynced :orangu: Are you ******* serious?! :jackk:

And they wonder why GP lost interest in her :wendycry:

The should record 'isn't this theater beautiful' and 'help me count to 3' so that she can lipsync to it as well :overitkbye:

Omg! I remember that! Tragic. :leaving:

7 hours ago, makemefirstversion said:

honestly, i don't think that is so important people are dumb(GP) i am happy that britney don't care about that too :truthtea:

they are not dumb, we are dumb, pretending like it is normal and ok for a singer to lip her shows without singing any of the songs live is dumb.

4 hours ago, Oliver T said:

I did not want to get into this "she lips" ridiculous drama, however, have u ever considered that Britney lips cuz most of her songs are heavily produced, in terms of mastering and somehow voice enhancement , making it impossible for nearly every song to be sung by her properly while dancing?

Ya'll realize that?

Do ya?

they can make different versions of some songs and make them easier to sing, others do that.plus britney doesn't sing her ballads live either, not all of her songs are  that difficult to sing.

16 minutes ago, makemefirstversion said:

the fact is that everybody go to her shows and have a good time and she is making alot of money and don't give a **** :shameless:

and you will deal with it  :lessons:

ı will not deal with it.people have good time but it doesn't change the fact that lipping all of her songs is embarrassing for a singer even when she sits on the stairs then gets up and walks around the stage(perfume), sits on a chair(alien) or on something like a swing or something(everytime).they are ballads and they could at least turn her mic on so that she could sing along.

Archived